• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Traser

1. AW

Wow, you guys are fantastic. Thanks very much for all this information.
  2. FA participation

Thanks everyone for this information. Doesn't look like it encourages much participation.
  3. AW

Thanks everyone. There's a lot of info to catch up to.
  4. moonstone library set

Thanks everyone for your help with this. I'm all set now.
  5. AW

Are AW really worth it? If so, which ones are the best? I am at the Woodelves level.
  6. FA participation

Do you get more rewards the more you participate?
  7. moonstone library set

I have all the pieces. Do the pieces have to be placed in a certain way or just having all the pieces is good enough to get the extra stuff?
  8. City Expansions

Is it a good idea to stockpile expansions or is it best to use them immediately?
  9. Magical Mana Hut

I am presently in Woodelve chapter. I have a magical mana hut. Right now it is producing tools. If I upgrade it, it will be producing gems. What will it produce if I upgrade it again and again and so on?
  10. Mismatch

I guess I didn't make myself clear. Let me try again. What I meant by mismatch is that my FS is boosted the same goods as I am and trades are hard to make because we all have a lot of the same goods. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Your help is very much appreciated.
  11. Trading Mindsets (or, Tips to Alleviate Frustration and Achieve Success in the Trader)

Very interesting reading. I am presently in a situation where my FS is loaded with goods I do not need which makes trading very hard. I am wondering what to do next. Should I move to another FS or stay and wait for things to change.
  12. Mismatch

I belong to a FS where there is a mismatch between my boosted goods and the FS. It wasn't that way when I joined. What should I do? Should I stay with the FS and hope things change or should I move to another FS that matches my boosted goods better.
  13. Elven stats

Thanks everyone. Good to know that we can still use it as I find it invaluable.
  14. Archmage issues

Were you able to get the problem resolved?
  15. Elven stats

Is Elven Stats still being updated and is it still relavant?