• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Shyama1

1. Shyama1

Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

I quit playing. That was a difficult decision, but not an impulsive one, as I gave myself two months before taking a final decision. Time has come and I haven't changed my mind. This week I had fun like I didn't have for the past months, by completing all my Gems provinces in the tournament for...
  2. Shyama1

You got it right Kekune, samidodamage, CrazyWizard and MinMax Gamer. There was a mistype, my training time is in fact 60+ hours. which means, by feeding my brown bears after training is completed, I am saving 180 hours worth of Time Instants. Also, keep in mind I set this up before the tourney...
  3. Shyama1

I have 5 Brown Bears and a training time of 60+ hours (24 Armories), but I just can't use them every troops collect, because I would quickly run out of Pet Foods. So I'm usually using my Brown Bears once a month (or 2 months), when I gained enough Time Instants from Spire and Crafting to make it...
  4. Shyama1

Besides Tournament difficulty itself, there is another point I wanted to mention, with my city numbers. The problem is related to game progression and its result. Ok, let's see the effect of completing Chapters 16 and 17 in my city: Province 20 / Round 1Own SSEnemy SSEnemy/OwnEnd of Chapter...
  5. Shyama1

That would make no sense. We are trying to figure out how we were affected by the tournament changes, so the thing to do would be to compare this last steel tournament with Old tourney system Steel tournament. I have numbers for the Old tournament Steel provinces, but I was tired and on a hurry...
  6. Shyama1

I found this Steel Tourney much harder than the few previous New Tourneys. To get and idea, take the troops losses (not by number of units, but by % of squads lost) that I got in Gems tourney and posted above, and make it happen 15 provinces earlier ! I did 25 provinces only and it looks like...
  7. Shyama1

Just want to say I agree with MinMax Gamer, Gems was among the "easiest" tourney with the new system, and I indeed got ~twice more losses in some other provinces.
  8. Shyama1

New Tournemant System - Battles results Here are some battles of last tourney (2049-Gems). I did 50 Provinces @ 6 Rounds, way beyond what I can do in a sustainable way and it will take 3 weeks or more to replenish my troops. I did this on purpose, because the Old Tournament battles screens I...
  9. Shyama1

After complaining to the Support about the new tourney system, I've been kindly invited to post my data here, so here I am. My Data: 442 mandatory researches completed [updated] 120 non-premium expansions (including initial 6) [updated] 37 Premium expansions 900 Ancient Wonders levels I...
  10. Shyama1

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Never stop training. Your Military Buildings should never go iddle.
  11. Shyama1

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Hardcore tourney players actually do 20K tourneys. 5K is considered a good score but nothing impressive. I would be curious to see this graph: for provinces 1-80. I'd be curious to see what color provinces 60-80 would be ! (based on the actual color scale) Its not unusual for some players...
  12. Shyama1

Tourney Rewards

Like last wek, no Tournament rewards on Ceravyn more than 4 hours after the end of tourney
  13. Shyama1

Chapter 16 Embassies

The amount of ranking points those two AWs give is quite low. I wouldn't worry about it. There are much easier and faster ways of climbing the rankings ladder.
  14. Shyama1

Chapter 16 Embassies

It is weird that, after completing Advanced Senate, we can complete Advanced Dwarven Embassy right away with Portal Profits, while the Advanced Fairy Embassy requires to complete Meditation Circle first, which requires the huge amount of 8500 Fairies Amendments ! Isn't it a glitch in the tech...
  15. Shyama1

Figuring out the number of completed provinces for each relic type?

There shouldn't be a very big difference for other provinces, unless you skipped on purpose some provinces you didn't want and scouted some others on higher rings. If you scouted and completed every ring before starting the next one, you should have less than 10% difference between your lowest...