• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Silly Bubbles

1. Silly Bubbles

started a new city

I have started a new city around the same date if anyone's interested in a bit of a different approach. I focus on scouting to get expansions, do only minimal tournament for relics and only fight 7 encounters in Spire. So far haven't spent any diamonds but I would definitely recommend to spent...
  2. Silly Bubbles

Players Leaving?

My culture went into one mil negative. I had it fixed within couple of days by removing some armouries and placing a lot of culture buildings. I used to be in top 10 in ranking now I'm 44 and dropping. I played half the time of what the top players played so I only find it fair that they are...
  3. Silly Bubbles

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

Thank you for your apology. It's time for me to focus on the happy world outside of this forum where players share their strategies and help each other to enjoy this great game without worrying whether they upset anyone. Anger only breeds more anger and that doesn't make anyone a better person...
  4. Silly Bubbles

And back to personal attacks. I think it's time for me to have a break.
  5. Silly Bubbles

Welcome Elovios

We can be nice, happy, respectful.... when we want to! :D;)
  6. Silly Bubbles

I get that. I think that nothing gets done because it's actually good for most of the players to buy KPs. This is a challenging game so brace yourself for more. Some things get even harder. If this game was easy, I would've quit long time ago. It really depends on what market Inno wants to target.
  7. Silly Bubbles

And they are still playing and still complaining! :D I wonder whether they would still feel that way if they didn't read the forum because the biggest complaints come from players that play the game "interesting" way.
  8. Silly Bubbles

Let them have passion

And another thing is that we can change the way we feel just by looking at things differently. So it's actually fully up to us the way we feel.
  9. Silly Bubbles

Too Much KP Purchase

Whatever you want to call it, you can buy more KPs than before. If you can afford buy more of a thing, it's relatively cheaper to the way it was before. I don't really want to play with words, it doesn't change the fact. This is your personal opinion. I call it challenging and I love...
  10. Silly Bubbles

Let them have passion

Yes, emotions do have a reason. Whether it's a good one or bad one, that's the question.
  11. Silly Bubbles

Too Much KP Purchase

They do because the more you buy, the less noticeable the increase is. At my level, the KP cost increases by 0.0063% so that's a very negligible increase comparing to increases for coins from residences, visits. Just increase in coins from visits from one MH upgrade is 4.76% and that's 758 KPs...
  12. Silly Bubbles

Struggling smaller cities

I would too listening to all the complaints! :D
  13. Silly Bubbles

Help Relics

You can also click on relics icon in world map.
  14. Silly Bubbles

Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

This is my intended final layout. Overall, I like this chapter so far. I like building new things and playing with new strategies after a very long break. I'm still taking it easy to extend the fun.
  15. Silly Bubbles

Let them have passion

This is why societies have a say in what rules are made through elections etc. I think that avoiding harm is a very legitimate and strong passion. Also, our emotions are related to our survival not necessarily to a society survival. Good rules align both.