• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Simpumba

1. Simpumba

#1 Player on Harandar is leaving(for now, or forever)

I appreciate your insight, I also looked at a few other worlds and see a lot of top 100 players who aren't in a FS anymore. Thank you for giving me some more info on the matter!
  2. Simpumba

You both have your disagreements, that's fine. However maybe take it into Dm's if you're both going to take personal attacks at eachother.
  3. Simpumba

Was looking at some top players to see citites as I was bored, and I saw that the #1 player on harandar is leaving. But I've also seen this with a lot of top players in several worlds. Is there any reason why so many are quitting?
  4. Simpumba

FA Highlighted Paths

In before the highlighted path cannot be completed :cool:
  5. Simpumba

When should I expect to be able to fight regularly without large casualties?

Yikes, the idea that AW/expansions increase difficulty seems a bit counter-intuitive for a game like this where you can spend money. That's sort of offputting that I need to think about upgrading things because the game will make other objectives difficult...
  6. Simpumba

When should I expect to be able to fight regularly without large casualties?

So I just entered ch4, and it seems like I'm better off catering until mid dwarves ish, until I atleast get all my barrack units to 3 stars, and have several fighting wonders to help boost the troops. I really want to be a fighting player, but I'm not really sure on how to do so. Do I use the...
  7. Simpumba

What AW society method do top FS use to level eachothers up?

I checked out elvengems, and it seemed very interesting the way they do the AW society. But I'm curious to see what most use?
  8. Simpumba

When is a good time to attempt the 2nd level in spire?

I will probably hit chapter 4 this week, however I hit the 2nd level of spire, and it's just not something I'm able to complete atm, the losses are to high. I have the needles AW so my ranged units are strong, it's just those darn fairy mages that eat me alive up there(and the 2 waves) What...
  9. Simpumba

FA! Is FINALLY over!!! Are you happy or sad?

As a newer player(Just about in ch4) I don't really like the FA. The whole idea is super super cool, everyone coming together to accomplish something is super cool(Although I prefer the spire and tourney) but it's really rough unless you have a lot of extra room(which I didnt) so earlier cities...
  10. Simpumba

Best videos/threads to rabbit hole down for learn combat, the ins outs, and master it?

Title more or less. I realized there's a lot about combat I don't know, and I'm starting lose more troops auto-fighting(I'd like to learn to manual fight things like spire, or tourneys to save more troops). While I'm still early in the game(ch3) I'd like to start learning a lot so I can...