• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

skippyluke

ArchMage of "Just For Fun" SkippyLuke here, I have been playing about two years now and have seen a lot of good changes with Elvenar. I am working on chapter 12 the Elementals. I have a number of very good players that we all work together to help one another in trades, visits, Ancient Wonders, Tournaments and special events. My main Goal for the Fellowship is that everyone grows and develops for if the members to well the Fellowship does well. The fellowship has done six chest for weeks now and looking to do more when we get more players.

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.