• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Sky Hawk

1. Game goes to shade and freezes

I appreciate your perspective on this. However, since the current issue is clearly a load issue in the trader, and that change concerned loading in the trader, I am rather hesitant to dismiss the connection outright. either way, rolling back a recent change on the trader while trying to figure...
  2. Game goes to shade and freezes

So I noticed a little while back that the trader now updates the available trades listing while open, instead of needing to close and reopen it to update the listings. Even since then, I've been having the intermittent loading issues that the others in this thread have noted - after a bit of...
  3. Unify types of Artifacts

great to see during the event, but yes, having that enter rotation in the academy and spire, please
  4. Unify types of Artifacts

Ok, to start with, this is NOT a request for universal artifacts. I can understand how having something like that could cause issues. What my concern is, is that, as time goes by, there are more and more individual types of artifacts. And since the older evolved buildings are available in the...
  5. Improve Fellowship Event Motivation

It occurs to me that my post goes a bit afield of the original posters suggestion. If a moderator would like to, they are of course welcome to split my posts to a separate suggestion/feedback thread.
  6. Improve Fellowship Event Motivation

While I can appreciate that that is your experience, that hasn't been what I have seen. For one thing, the onset of fellowship events are very predictable. Since you know when they are coming, you can plan for them. Also, it's simply a matter of having more town space potentially available. A...
  7. Improve Fellowship Event Motivation

Unless you are lacking that 1 or 2 last artifact for the previous event evolved building, the rewards are just not worth it. a building giving 1 knowledge point every 24h, for 2 squares on the map? It's nice I guess, but the tournament gives better. which also makes those ancient knowledge...
  8. Trader filter for zero and one star trades

Currently in the trader, we have a click-able filter for fellowship trades, and the different types of goods (sentient, standard, etc) I would like to add a single click-able filter box for hiding zero and one star trades. If it is preferred to have a box for each star level, I suppose I would...