• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Skyking22141

1. Fellowship Adventures Guide

Thanks for the advice.
  2. Fellowship Adventures Guide

I am new to fellowship adventures. I am on chapter 6 currently. When I look at the adventure items some are highlighted with a "blue" exclamation point. My list shows 4 items that are not highlighted. Are those the items I need to build? When I look at the game map, a path has been chosen...
  3. Player's City

Why can't a player delete his own city if he no longer wants to play using his current city layout? It takes quite a bit of player time to figure out how to layout your city and you don't figure this out until you have used up all the spaces allotted for building. A player may want to use a...
  4. Tomb of secrets and other wonders

What is the best way to upgrade "Tomb of Secrets". It says upgrade is available but I don't know what is required.
  5. Request move from current world

Ok, you are right, there are more players than 29, but the truth is that those 29 are the only one's I have discovered so far in the game. I would like to be relocated to another part of that world. Thank you clearing that up for me.
  6. Request move from current world

Ok, you are right, there are more players than 29, but the truth is that those 29 are the only one's I have discovered so far in the game. I would like to be relocated to another part of that world. Thank you clearing that up for me.
  7. Request move from current world

I am currently in Elcysandir on US5 server. Only 4 of the 29 members in this world are active. Requesting I be relocated to another (active) world. Thank you I stand corrected, the 29 member I see in Elcysandir onUS5 server are the only cities that I have been able to discover so far. I would...
  8. Builders Hut

So how do you see the builders hut from the window without going into their city?
  9. Builders Hut

Would it be possible to locate everyone's "builders hut" in the same place on the map? Still allow it to be upgraded but change the color of the building to a unique color. The reason for this request is that trying to locate a player's builders hut is very difficult to find on the map once...
  10. Diamonds

Makes sense, thank you all for your comments. Just wanted this addressed to find out why it happened that way.
  11. Diamonds

You get 100 diamonds to start in any world currently. Whichever world you use the diamonds are subtracted from all worlds that one plays in. To get around this, some have chosen to create a city in every world to get the maximum amount of diamonds available. Then they play only in one world...
  12. The Buried City

This shows as being locked in my world. What is required to unlock and participate in this quest?
  13. Spot of Whispering Trees

How can I tell when I am no longer getting culture from this tree? When I click on it, the "Benefit" is greyed out.
  14. Slow response

Refresh rate when connecting to other cities in my world, Elvenar seems to be having a very slow response time yesterday and today. Anyone else experiencing this? I just had a Microsoft update yesterday, and I used to have a "sleep" under my power command and now that has disappeared.