• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by SlyLady

1. Feedback Ads Feedback thread

I play in browser where the ads are generally 5-10 sec, although I've had a couple longer up to 30 sec. What irritates me, is that you cannot X out of an ad once it starts. I'd prefer to be able to skip the ad and lose the reward, but in the browser, you can't X out until the ad is finished.
  2. It worked for StarTrek

SlyLady
  3. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

When I changed chapters mid-FA, the chapter-based badges all adjusted at that time. Now, this was months ago, and with all the tweaking, that may no longer be the case. But I will say it was much easier to make Bracelets at the end of one chapter than, moments later, at the beginning of a new...
  4. Cancelling Dean Durcu quest "Gloria Magia..."

Once you complete Advanced Scouts in the next chapter, all previous chapter quests will be able to be declined. So, no, you do not have to do as the quest asks. You just have to look at it for a bit til you are officially in the next chapter.
  5. A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Anyone else having trouble with the game board? I've had several weird glitches. When I collected my email bonus coins, the game board was entirely blank and displayed no trades, even though there actually were both present previously. When I tried to access the board again, it showed what I...
  6. Crafting recipe mismatch?

Thank you. Has it always been like this and I'm just now noticing?? In my head, the tooltip used to confirm/give more info on what you were making. For example, also in the screen shot is Stonehenge, and that pops up a bunch of additional information about that building.
  7. Crafting recipe mismatch?

Game version: v1.124.2-(8a20b73) - html5 (2021-03-04 12:17) Game world: Winyandor Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Version 88.0.705.81 (Official build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: n/a Operating System: Win 10 Screen resolution: 1366x768 Account name: SlyLady Humans or Elves: Human...
  8. Closed | Archived Production time on L1 workshop is wrong

That was part of an update a few weeks back. It is not a bug. L1 workshops make beverages in 2 min, L2 in 3 min, etc.
  9. Who is in my Trader network?

I'm curious how you could tell where a city is located on the map and who is around a city? I'm familiar with ElvenStats, but this information is new to me.
  10. 'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

No worries. On the chart I was commenting on, only the very lowest chapters (2, 4, & 6, and presumably the unavailable 1 & 3 as well) had a substantial numerical advantage, so how "new" is defined doesn't need to be agreed upon. However, I'm sure that most could agree that applying a 700% boost...
  11. 'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

As I've read through the various comments, I see a lot of "X is too hard for (Y) level city." While I agree that there are some badges that are much harder in early chapters and others that are much harder in later chapters, I think this is part of the point of it being a *fellowship* adventure...
  12. 'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

*nodding* I'm not even close to Ch 17, so I do not know your specific restrictions. However, I'm not sure if it is a need to tweak the game or to adjust our own strategies. I had four T1 at the same level and quickly realized the pick-up issues. I upgraded to have them each at a different level...
  13. 'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

I agree the bracelets are challenging. However, I played this in Beta and the requirements for live are 30% lower than in Beta. From looking over the comments, the complaints about bracelet requirements are reduced by substantially more than 30%, so I suspect Inno will think the current...
  14. 'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Since the conclusion is the bracelet is slanted towards the newer cities, I think it is important to point out that a 700% boost is also completely unrealistic for those same cities. I'm entering Ch 7 and have none of my boosts to 700% yet. While you can argue about what point the average city...