• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Smooper

1. Smooper

Help Triumph of the Tides...worth placing?

So I finally got an evolution artifact so I can make my Triumph of the Tides a fully evolved building. Is it a good one to place? I play 65% military so I only use goods on tech and 6 provinces in the tourney. Also I got my Triumph of the Tides 5 chapters ago so would need 16 RR for each...
  2. Smooper

Time to say goodbye

It is sad for us that you are leaving but you have to do what is right. You will never be too far because I rewatch (listen) to your videos quite often. You and Ainsley just had a calming ASMR quality and they will always be relevant to me. Good luck.
  3. Smooper

Group messages still disappearing

I am not going to send a ticket in until I know for sure the player in question isn't deleting them by accident. It just seems odd that it happened 2 times to him in last 10 days.
  4. Smooper

That's what I did with the one I am using now. I will try again.
  5. Smooper

I read that supposedly this was fixed. Twice in the last week my fellowship news thread has been unavailable to members of my fellowship. Can't really notify members if only some see it and I don't even know if that happens unless they tell me which they won't because how would they know...
  6. Smooper

FIGHTING AWs

I think having lots of troops is beneficial but so is stronger troops. Both methods can give same results is done correctly. @crackie Are you autofighting at Chapter 3 in the Spire?
  7. Smooper

Space Suggestion

I have tried to use ElvenArchitect but I can't get how to move things and organize. Trying to figure out a plan for the new chapter is my main thing with the changes in resident size etc. I was almost thinking of just using graph paper. Does anyone know if there is a tutorial on using...
  8. Smooper

Starting a new city

After a burst of development this weekend, I have come up against the "silk wall". I need tier 2 goods to get the last culture tech from ch. 2 so I can move on. Hopefully I will grow my one silk manufactory (only have room for one) and it will provided all the tier 2 goods I need to complete...
  9. Smooper

Starting a new city

That might have been an option if I didn't have like 10 wood and 10 iron for 3 weeks.
  10. Smooper

Starting a new city

I think I have turned a corner. I bought another expansion and got one from provinces and now have 3 more residences so my population is much better and the culture is keeping up. I will grab a bunch of scouts as soon as my squad size improves one more and then upgrade my buildings. Let you...
  11. Smooper

Discussion Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

Problem I have with them is that they run to far ahead and the HM and HR make short work of them by the end of round 1. Good for taking out a specific mage or LR unit but don't expect many survivors.
  12. Smooper

Discussion Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

I find my cerberus are mainly cannon fodder. I rarely use LM troops though except for easy battles.
  13. Smooper

Starting a new city

So a couple months ago (nearly) I decided to make a second city for the purpose of perhaps making a competitive city that could join a gold spire type fellowship. Well I have pretty much given up that idea but haven't given up the city. I play it a couple times a night and a bit more on...
  14. Smooper

What’s your generation ?

Almost old enough to be a boomer but I am GenX. It feels right. edit: musically I like 90's alt so that is a bit different but I also love 70's rock so I am a bit conflicted.
  15. Smooper

Forwarded Dwarven Armorer

Imbalances the game and I most likely would never see it. 19 chests is bragging and that's about it.