• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Smooper

1. Smooper

Moon Bear

Most evolving buildings are really only worth it when fully evolved or close to it. Make sure you can get the artifacts to evolve it to level 10. That being said the moon bear will give culture and population (not very much) and tier 3 boosted goods (gems, elixir or magic dust). If you feed...
  2. Smooper

Another Strategy to Save the Forum

If Inno keeps another forum it will have no affect on the game for me. It won't add to Inno's bottom line either. Placate 200 players or placate 1000 players, it isnt much. If they can't see what has happened since the switch to Discord then I don't have much faith in their ability to keep...
  3. Smooper

Another Strategy to Save the Forum

It's a good idea but I remember what kept me from joining for the first year was some weird technical thing where it wouldn't let me register. If that problem isn't still an issue I think a few people might help us. Problem is this forum sorta died already. Very few people are coming here...
  4. Smooper

Spire Master Interviews with Maximum Effort (Combined Thread)

That's great that you have written some books. I mean...books. I might get a short story written but you wrote...books.
  5. Smooper

Parking city before guest races

I forgot to mention, this is a cater only city. I mean, I can fight 2 battles at the start of each tournament but I have only a barracks and no armories. I negotiate and cater everything. My other city was a military city so I wanted to try something different. When I get bored of catering I...
  6. Smooper

Parking city before guest races

So I have been making my city more productive to try to achieve my goals of 4000 tourney points and top of the spire each week. This week was the first time I did it. It depleted a lot of my goods and I also had to use 175 or 200 diamonds (didn't keep close track) to hurry and finish the spire...
  7. Smooper

Getting Phoenix and Bear artifacts

When I started playing this game back in 2020, I was able to get full sets of Brown and Polar Bear artifacts and Fire Phoenix artifacts in a year time. Almost all came from the MA. A few were rewards from FA or some other event. My second city is at a point where I want these types of...
  8. Smooper

Chat Bar

If you play on browser you will see players online with a green dot next to their name in the fellowship members screen.
  9. Smooper

I just can't...

You dont know? You must have never run a fellowship or had to recruit or worried about a game you were playing for several years just rusting away to nothing.
  10. Smooper

World Map Player Customization of the Help Building Picker

I try to read what players want for help but sometimes you get going on hitting a certain thing and hit the wrong thing when it changes up. My message on my city banner is a preference. You play the game like you want but if you want to help me you can boost a culture building. I won't even...
  11. Smooper

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

I used to watch Next Generation back in the mid-90's. I don't remember Pakleds. I have a very bad memory for that sort of thing anymore. If it was on DS9 or any other iteration, I would have no clue.
  12. Smooper

I just can't...

Yes, the worst problem with newbies who do things inefficiently is the fact that most don't reply to mail, don't chat; they just chug along and so after awhile you either have to release them or live with what they give you as a fellowship. Then there are the ones who do reply or chat a little...
  13. Smooper

I just can't...

It's not my fellowship to make rules. It's just your typical newb fellowship, one of hundreds. I will move on but the point is that Elvenar doesn't tell people how to play and those who do know can't make others learn. There will be more new players that won't be able to use the forum for...
  14. Smooper

One last gripe...cross tier trades

Did you read his reply to your questions earlier?
  15. Smooper

I just can't...

I have a city in a regular newb fellowship. The kind that runs from about rank 90 down to wherever fellowships stop. I know it is time for me to go because...it's just so frustrating. Let me list the reasons why: pages of tier 3 offers for tier 1 and 2 demands cities with so many roads...