• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by SN0W

1. Recruiting Adventures in Elvenarland seeking new members

Immortals would be interested in you merging into our FS. Let's talk!
  2. Recruiting Teos Immortals OVERACTIVE seeking active players wanting the next level excitement

We are a 10+ chest, silver/gold spire FS. Looking for active players to join our team. We are friendly and willing to help in what ever may be required. If your looking to take the next step in your game give us a holler. Lets see if we can make it happen. Interested contact SN0W or kcme
  3. Gold Unicorn is looking for active, ambitious players! Are you looing for a new start?

Gold Unicorn is in a minor rebuild, as we have lost a couple of players to the real world. We are looking for active players who can help us rebuild to the ole glory days of 10 chest and silver/gold spire. If you are interrested please contact Casssie or SN0W. Hope to see you soon! SN0W
  4. Looking for active player for a well established FS "The New Land"

We have filled our house Thanks everyone!
  5. Looking for active player for a well established FS "The New Land"

We are a well established FS. The New Land is looking for players wanting to go or get to that next level. We currently are doing 13-15 chests weekly. Also complete spire gold each week. We are friendly and always willing to give out our opinions. (lol) If interested please contact SN0W in game...
  6. Spire Rewards

Thanks for all the great replies. So you are ok with when you complete the spire and for all your hard work you get a May Tree artifact or a pp? Im sure most are not. As far as having the artifacts in the spire I would not mind much if they were actually ones that have a need. I have not seen...
  7. Spire Rewards

Having artifacts as part of the rewards of playing spire in my opinion is just wrong. Your basically forcing players to take these artifacts as winnings when most don't even want them. If you want to have artifacts put hem in the MA. This way the players have a choice if they want them. I play...
  8. Dragon Guild Looking for new members!

Dragon Guild is an active 14 chest, gold spire FS looking for active spire/tournament players to fill our open spots. If interested reach out give us a try. You have nothing to lose but the memories of having fun! You can contact me in game or the archmage. SN0W
  9. Guardians of the Galaxy-R still **Recruiting**

10 chest, gold spire team looking for players wanting to advance there game. We are a laid back friendly fellowship that enjoys each others company as much as we like playing the game. If interested contact me in game or here. SN0W
  10. Guardians of the Galaxy is **RECRUITING**

10 chest, gold spire team looking for players wanting to advance there game. We are a laid back friendly fellowship that enjoys each others company as much as we like playing the game. If interested contact me in game or here SN0W
  11. Guardians of the Galaxy is **RECRUITING**

We are a 10 chest/Gold spire, friendly fellowship. If your wanting to take your game to a new/next level. We're the FS for you. Contact me here or in game SN0W (zero for the "O")
  12. Looking for active Fellowship

2 active, plus a mini looking for an active fellowship doing 10 chests and either doing gold or close to it in spire. If interested contact here or in game.
  13. Serenity in Chaos looking for fabulous players

Are you participating in the spire at all??
  14. Rebel and Misfits

Lets talk!