• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by SnowdancerKala

1. SnowdancerKala

It's Lent again...favorite fish dishes? ( yet another food thread )

Oh, I agree. I just love cheese and fish. I'm looking forward to trying the whitefish. Pan fried sounds great. I usually do it in the oven with veggies and mild spices.
  2. SnowdancerKala

It's Lent again...favorite fish dishes? ( yet another food thread )

Ah fish, my go to food. Tuna melts are my current favorite. Buttered toast, mayo, tuna (any fish really) top it off with cheese... What a flavor combo. Oh yes now I need to go make one. Maybe I'll use a little cardamom this time and salmon, yummy!
  3. SnowdancerKala

Looking for New Fellowship, was an Archmage

Please come and check us out. We are laid back yet active. AoE, Age of Enlightenment. Hope to see you there.
  4. SnowdancerKala

Thanks for the Holiday gift!

Thank you for your generosity. Best wishes to all in 2018.
  5. SnowdancerKala

Three Glacier Giants feedback

This event is so much fun, first time for me with this event. It helps to keep me growing as well.
  6. SnowdancerKala

Three Glacier Giants feedback

OH MY... One of my keys landed right on the Snowman's yellow path...yucky...had to grab it anyway...
  7. SnowdancerKala

Any fellowships open that don't mind teaching?

I am looking to join an active fellowship. I'm semi/mostly new since Oct./2017. Daily making the rounds on my world map, trying to learn to fight and build my village are my current objectives. If anyone is open to sharing knowledge I would like to join a fellowship. I have found a home!
  8. SnowdancerKala

Spooktacular Halloween Event!

I enjoyed this event. It taught me much about the game. I'm hoping we have another around Nov. 24/2017 and one near the end of Dec./2017.