• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Socrates28

1. Current Squads Display

That would be very helpful to me as well. Heartily in favor of this idea.
  2. In Memorium The Unbeliever

May he rest in Peace and may Light Perpetual shine upon him.
  3. Playing a Parked City

The worst slog IMO was chapter 19. Took a month for just one research!
  4. We can't be friends, Thiago... (Live Q&A Summary)

As far as Chapter 20 coming, if it is anything like Chapter 19, the end of next year would be too soon for me! The problem, for me I admit, was the grind at the end trying to make Ultimate warriors to finish the last 2 research was a drain for me. Those 2 alone took me over a month to do. A real...
  5. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

Basically, it ends the story of the chapter, nothing else.
  6. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

I agree with you about RL and know that the evil ruler does not win but is destroyed by the very power he sought. Evil does not win in the end. Also, this chapter is a real slog. I was not happy with how the game mechanics forced me to play it.
  7. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I have way more evolving buildings than residences in my city and I like it that way! :cool:
  8. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Of course, it will begin next week as my Stash Outpost runs out in 6 days and 11 hours! So, I am betting on Tuesday morning! LOL Did we really think we would get two events with extra event currency from one building? I think not.
  9. City movement

Thank you for that clarification @helya
  10. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

Seeds or mana for creatures are a possible bottleneck, depending on which you choose as a production resource. Goods for some of the researches were only a temporary inconvenience. The biggest problem, for me, is producing the creatures for you use up the Light and Dark ones to make the...
  11. City movement

I believe that is not correct as trading certainly seems to be a criteria to be met in the "move" process. I could be wrong, which is why I asked for clarification of just what those "rules" are.
  12. City movement

I do understand that boosts must be matched, but that is only after some other criteria(s) have been met. I am asking what those criteria(s) are? Number of trades taken, given, or ratio of them to each other in some form, visits to neighbors (non-FS) as well as FS members, or what? While exact...
  13. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

Very nice, I am still slogging my way through it, and frankly not enjoying it. This may be the last chapter I complete, but then I have thought that before and look where I am! lol
  14. City movement

@helya Is it possible for you to tell us just what criteria the "Moving Tool" uses to actually decide which city to move where? Yes I was moved to a "better" location, but I wonder if I can do even better.
  15. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Considering how long this chapter is taking me I could use the down time between chapters.