• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by SoggyShorts

1. SoggyShorts

Voting Spell Fragment Building

I actually have done this a lot. Unfortunately, it's always a little skewed because I know more about the game than the average new player. We know. That is the point: you are ultra-rare if not unique, so your view and opinions are valid, but some of them represent almost no one other than just...
  2. SoggyShorts

Spire Of Eternity - Any 'Convince' Suggestions?

She didn't, she was simply giving a 5 resource lesson/example. Should have been coin,s tools + 3 more , but could have been apples, oranges, bananas, goats, and cheese. The lesson remains the same. That's a mistake. If there are 7 choices then If you get 5x nn then everyone becomes 50/50 so you...
  3. SoggyShorts

User Interface Inventory tab for event-artifacts, rather than being in "Instants"

It's funny: years ago when we wanted a feature it was "They have this in Forge of Empires, so we know they can do it"
  4. SoggyShorts

User Interface Inventory tab for event-artifacts, rather than being in "Instants"

Or even just move them to the back. If I can't click it, hide it.
  5. SoggyShorts

Quests Vary or update standard quests

An easy "no complaints" method of getting rid of the old quests would be to lock the reward scaling immediately and wait a few months. E.G. if you are in chapter 1 today they will always give chapter 1 rewards even if you progress if you are in chapter 4 today they will always give chapter 4...
  6. SoggyShorts

Less even since not all chapters are created equal with chapter 1 taking a couple of days and others 6+ months. Once you factor in that a chapter 3/4 city hasn't even experienced some core mechanics of the game such as guest races and decaying goods I'd say that they still have 98% of the game...
  7. SoggyShorts

Discussion 2021 Misty Forest discussion

Questlist in my signature. There's a couple of videos there explaining it too :)
  8. SoggyShorts

Long Time No See

Not for lack of trying. Nice to see you @Xelenia I gotta say it's been pretty tough with @helya: she's pretty quick at grabbing the treats. I'm playing the long game though... the more treats you get the slower you become at getting them. *rolls over to the cinnamon rolls*
  9. SoggyShorts

Spire Of Eternity - Any 'Convince' Suggestions?

I thought that "nobody needs it" is more important information than a green check on round 1, no?
  10. SoggyShorts

Quick Ashen Phoenix question.

I'm thinking that too;)
  11. SoggyShorts

Grounds of the Orc Strategist, and military advice

You're too low a level to get Portal Profits so you get supply windfalls instead. sometimes coin rains in other chests. Otherwise identical, and other than artifacts its the same every week.
  12. SoggyShorts

Grounds of the Orc Strategist, and military advice

Note: first pic is beta where the artifact has changed
  13. SoggyShorts

One Thing

I don't even know if I like what I'm about to type but here goes: A possible fix to the stupid formula that also has a cash incentive for the developers is to let us buy out of the formula. E.g. For 2,000 diamonds we can convert a normal already placed expansion to a premium expansion (thus...
  14. SoggyShorts

I completely support this as a daily exclusive building for an event, but not from any other source mentioned. As is your First post in this thread still leaves it up to the developers which I'd have to vote "NO" on.
  15. SoggyShorts

Cater or fight

Gotta run, see you tomorrow my buddy =)