• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by SoulsSilhouette

1. SoulsSilhouette

Other Poachers

@SoggyShorts I'm still sort of mystified why any help given by someone outside your fellowship is a bad thing? I don't have a great 'hood since the great dispersion and am happy for anything I get. This has been almost as discouraging as the Great AW Nerfing Incident.
  2. SoulsSilhouette

100% Spire!! All 25 made it!

@mucksterme I didn't really consider that! I am totally unconcerned about rank so it doesn't occur to me. Thanks.
  3. SoulsSilhouette

Trinity Blood has openings

This group is a community effort. We all try to help one another. We consult one another on just about everything to do with the game... total democracy. The only expectations are that you visit, trade and participate in as much as you can. If you play in Sinya and are looking for a soft...
  4. SoulsSilhouette

Other Poachers

@Legilost I think that you're a bit jaded. I see trade scalps as a far bigger problem. I always donate to my fellowships AW's... If I have neighbors that visit me on the regular... especially the little ones with only a GA... I donate... never just one KP (although that may be all a city...
  5. SoulsSilhouette

Rebel Misfits is open for business!

I'm just adding this additional tidbit.... Come in and take a seat... we love new people to chat and play with.
  6. SoulsSilhouette

Other Poachers

I don't see this as poaching. I often visit and take trades from new cities that can't return the favor and they give me a kp in an ancient wonder.... I look at it as participation. Sometimes it's all a city can do
  7. SoulsSilhouette

Looking for spire tips

I use one of each every time. I've gotten to the top with some well-placed negotiations... I just can't do it consistently. I'm the archmage in Rebel Misfits in Khel... we are small... but we do the best we can and I'm more interested that everyone participate to the level they can and can...
  8. SoulsSilhouette

100% Spire!! All 25 made it!

That's great! However, if you have 25 members, you might want to remove the (Recruiting) off your fellowship name.
  9. SoulsSilhouette

Rebel Misfits is open for business!

We are a good group of players and are looking for players who like a laid back atmosphere. We don't impose rules... but we do ask that you be active enough to visit and trade. If you like the tourney, that's a bonus because we are currently trying to work towards getting ten chests. We have...
  10. SoulsSilhouette

Looking for spire tips

@samidodamage Spire Wizard: Provided on this forum; you input what you see in the diplomacy window and it calculates the odds and presents the best combo of offerings. Not foolproof, and somewhat time consuming but I've heard good reviews and would use it if I ever ran across a battle I...
  11. SoulsSilhouette

Looking for spire tips

To avoid negotiating... use all the military boost builds you can, feed your fire chicken and your brown bear.... Trade, trade, and trade some more to build up the extra resources you need to negotiate with.
  12. SoulsSilhouette

How easy it is....

And in further defense of the much maligned three star trades....... A two star trade shows up as a one star outside your 'hood. A three star trade shows as a two star.. because of the out of town levy the game imposes. So, when I post that three star trade, I have more peeps seeing it, so...
  13. SoulsSilhouette

How easy it is....

I hate to admit to this, but I guess I'm a total trading communist. I post three star trades when they are cross tier... I accept three star cross tier trades. I post two star trades.... I accept two star trades.... I accept zero and one star trades from newbie cities in my neighborhood...
  14. SoulsSilhouette

Communication Accurate Inventory

I agree the snapshot is nice, but there still should be a place with an overall view of your inventory.
  15. SoulsSilhouette

Communication Accurate Inventory

Oh and put those spirit gemmie things into the inventory as well as the potion things that allow you to change your crafting menu... I want to know how much of EVERYTHING I have....