• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Spydra

1. Spydra

Fellowship Adventure Badges Placed Report

I would like to see a feature like this added as well, and agree the yes/no format is the way to go. In general, it would be useful for mages/archmages to have more gui-tools in game to help manage FS, so perhaps if people are concerned about the “shaming” aspect of management tools, they could...
  2. Spydra

The Spire Wizard for Elvenar

Thanks! Sharing with my Fellowship!
  3. Spydra

Transfer excess items to others

I think being able to trade certain resources within Fellowships only would be great. I see how this could be abused on some types of items, but maybe if they started out just allowing players to trade, for example, instants, within a Fellowship, everyone could see how it works. I literally...
  4. Spydra

Need Planks? Tired of Drama?

Greetings! Need Planks? Tired of Drama? Just want to have fun, game like you wanna game, and earn great rewards? We have several openings in the Enchanted Spirits Fellowship. We recently lost some experienced players to real life concerns, and are seeking to re-build back to being in the...