• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by StarLoad

1. Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

Well since you can buy KP with excess goods and/or coins I don't see this as a big issue, but I do understand it. As far as the Cauldron goes I didn't unlock it and would not, except INNO did it for me in the Great migration, I have never used it and wont support it. The old witch can wither...
  2. Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economic Discussion

I have never seen that data before We all agree that for some a BP is just a new way to exchange for RR but since not everyone is in a 10-chest FS, the numbers I used were factored on a 6-chest FS.
  3. Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economic Discussion

To answer the OP question, as noted the Spire is the most purposeful way to collect SF without wasting resources in defragging.
  4. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Ahhh well thank you, since I am parked at 16 and not moving its not going to be an issue
  5. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Is that a Beta City as I have never seen that symbol before?
  6. Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economic Discussion

As of right now there are on Arendyll 26 FS at Gold 62 FS at Silver 139 FS at Bronze out of 675 on the spire So its clear that the majority are not getting the benefit of SF from the spire. Which makes the deficit on SF even more of an issue. No, not preaching, any more than Brin has done...
  7. Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economic Discussion

Nor does the fact that you dont, that is the point isn't it. Our perspective individually versus the perspective of the sum of players in the game. The overwhelming sentiment on Discord is that the SF is the main issue for small to medium cities and even for some Endgame players that already...
  8. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Ummm Why does your screenshot not show your Culture?
  9. Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economic Discussion

@Dhurrin, Nice but that was not the point under discussed, to go from 6 to 11 will cost you 45K in SF, 45 CC, and 15 Rr. Nobody is talking about level 35 so let's not muddy the waters with facts that are not relevant. Getting the 15RR is faster and more efficient than the SF and for some the...
  10. Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economic Discussion

Brin your numbers are incorrect it would be 45K SF, 45 CC, and 15 RR. Also since you all are assuming stuff, I postulate that if this "regular play" is not a 10 chest FS then you can't assume that it is a "gold spire" and therefore the amount of SF gained would be even less than the average...
  11. Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economic Discussion

Which is easier and faster to get 45,000 SF or 15 RR?
  12. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Well if you are on Arendyll or Elcy (yes I know you are Silver) you can dump all you feel like into any of my Wonders, I will not complain.
  13. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

I read your evaluation and for the most part, I agree with you. I was pointing out that some and I didn't say a lot, do feel the changes were a positive outside of the Cost structure adjustment. As for your evaluation, it seems pretty much spot on with what has been posted on Discord multiple...
  14. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

You are not on discord I presume, because there are several that see the change as a positive. Nothing is ever perfect so every change involves some level of GOOD vrs BAD or even BAD vrs GOOD. overall the change was a big positive for 2 of my cities and a big negative for 2 of them.
  15. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Yeah when it came out I went in and was able to get two of them and love them both.