• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by StinkMan

1. StinkMan

Recruiting Spire gold and 15-16 tourney chests weekly at The Pack!

The Alpha pack is on the lookout for 2 new folks to join our awesome fs! We're currently after tourney and spire loving folks who are at least producing sentient, and preferably ascended goods. Steel, scrolls, and elixir boosts are a definite plus! If you're interested, please apply and/or send...
  2. StinkMan

Recruiting The Alpha Pack is looking for YOU!

We had a player go MIA on us, so we're recruiting. All the previous info remains accurate. Come join us!
  3. StinkMan

Recruiting The Alpha Pack is looking for YOU!

The Alpha Pack is currently looking for a spire and tourney loving player who's producing at least sentient and preferably assended goods as well. Steel, scrolls and elixir boosts would be awesome, but we're flexible on that. If interested, please send StinkMan a message. The opening will be...
  4. StinkMan

The Alpha Pack needs YOU!

Weekly spire gold, 15-16 tournament chests, a visit average of over 85%, and 10 daily aw kps from the perks. We're looking for someone who loves tournies and spires, is producing sentient goods (and hopefully assended goods as well), and is preferably boosted in steel, scrolls, and elixir. If...
  5. StinkMan

The Alpha Pack Wants You!

US: We get 15-16 tourney chests and spire gold weekly. Our kp fs perk is also maxed, so 10 kps to share daily! YOU: We're looking for a player who loves some tourney and spire action, and is preferably boosted in steel, scrolls, and elixir. Must be producing sentient goods. Apply or send...
  6. StinkMan

Come join The Pack!

We recently lost a dear member to the stresses of real life, which sucks for us, but could be great for you! We're looking for a tourney and spire loving player, preferably boosted in steel, scrolls and elixir and producing sentient goods. We ask for 4 visits, 1200 tourney points, and that you...
  7. StinkMan

The Alpha Pack wants you! AND you!!

We're currently looking for 2 players who enjoy hitting the spire and tourney hard! Must be producing sentient goods, and preferably ascended goods as well. Boosts aren't super important, but steel, scrolls and elixir would be terrific. Apply, or message StinkMan if interested.
  8. StinkMan

#2 ranked FS looking for 2 spire and tourney fans!

We're looking for 2 players who love the spire and tournament, are producing sentient goods, and are preferably boosted in steel, scrolls and elixir. We get spire gold and 14+ tourney chests weekly, and have been for over a year. Our perks will net you 10 kps daily, and our help duration is up...
  9. StinkMan

The Alpha Pack Wants YOU!!!

We're currently looking for someone to join our super awesome fs. We get spire gold and 14-15 tourney chests each week. We need ourselves a spire and tourney lover who's producing sentient goods, and is preferably boosted in some combo of steel, scrolls, and gems. We ask for 4 visits, 1200...
  10. StinkMan

Alpha Pack seeking 2 players

Update: We just had a player leave due to some rl stuff, so we are now seeking 2 players. We're pretty flexible on all the goods stuff, so if you're interested, please apply or contact me or one of my amageing mages. We look forward to hearing from you!
  11. StinkMan

Alpha Pack seeking 2 players

The Alpha Pack is recruiting! We're looking for someone who loves to spire and tourney, is producing all 3 tiers of sentient goods, and is preferably boosted in steel or gems. We ask for.... • 1200+ tourney points a week. • Reach the laboratory in the spire each week. (we'd LOVE to have...
  12. StinkMan

RARRRRRRR! COME JOIN THE PACK!

The Alpha Pack is currently looking for 1-2 players that love some tourney and spire action. We get 12-13 tourney chests each week, and have only missed spire gold 3 times in the last 6 months. We're after someone who can visit 4 times, put up 1200 tourney points, reach the lab in the spire each...
  13. StinkMan

Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

26. have 1e fire & water hub (200k mana) 27. have 1e wind & earth hub (4x mm spell) 28. earn 100 activity medals (2 broken shards) 29. breed 100 baby elementals (18k seeds) 30. do 10 trials (get 10 team spirit badges) (8k orcs) 31. unlock authentic residences (transport spell) **. use merchant...
  14. StinkMan

ok, here's what i have so far: 1. collect 25k seeds (20k unurium) 2. buy 8 kps (2x cc spells) 3. collect 30k unurium (15k seeds) 4. spend 30 kps (150k mana) 5. unlock gate of dimensions (3 kps) 6. build gate of dimensions (1 rune shard) 7. have 1 (assended boost) mfg, collect 200k sentient goods...
  15. StinkMan

so to recap.... i still need the rewards for these declineable quests. the numbered quest above coincides with the italian questlist. i'm extrapolating a bit and guessing that the rewards for the 3hr assended productions are 25k of the sentient good from the same mfg. after that, i think i have...