• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Streetkid Mercy

1. Streetkid Mercy

Hello New but loving this game

Thank you for the advice. I’m actually not in a Fellowship anymore. I had to stop playing for a while the first time I played this game. I hadn’t gotten far, just barely unlocked the Trader. But due to inactivity, I lost my saved game. I started over about a week ago and now I play this game...
  2. Streetkid Mercy

As much fun as this game is so far, I know there’s still a lot I need to learn. For example, I have been in a Fellowship before but it only had 2 other players in it and none of them knew how to play or what we were supposed to do once we were in a Fellowship. So I still have no idea what they...
  3. Streetkid Mercy

My second city, St. Mungos, is my Human City and is located in Winyandor. Within are the following: • 9 Residents (2 Level-3, 7 Level-2) • 4 Workshops (2 Level-2, 2 Level-1) • 1 Steel Manufactory (Level-2) • 1 Wood Manufactory (Level-2) • 2 Marble Manufactory (Level 2) • Armory (Level-2) • 1...
  4. Streetkid Mercy

Hello all. My name is Mercy, Streetkid Mercy in the game. I’m completely new to this game but so far I’m loving it. I’ve never played a game like this but I like RPGs and I kept seeing ads for it, so I decided to give it a go. Honestly, the gameplay in the ad made me skeptical because it looked...
  5. Streetkid Mercy

Lost Saved Game

Hey everyone. Thank you all for your help. I’m still new to this game but I’m really liking it so far. Still learning how to play. I’ve never played a game style like this one, with armies and training camps and tournaments and Fellowships. Still learning. Thank you guys for being patient with...
  6. Streetkid Mercy

Lost Saved Game

Thank you for your answer. I was afraid those would be my only options :/ but you’re right, at least it was only a few months of work and not years. Still, it’s a bummer. Oh well. Looks like I’m starting over. Thanks
  7. Streetkid Mercy

Lost Saved Game

Hello fellow Elvenar gamers. I have a question that I can’t seem to find an answer to when searching the forums. I started playing Elvenar about a month or two ago but due to personal issues, I was unable to play for a few weeks. However when I finally came back and logged into the game, my...