• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by SummerAmbrosia

1. SummerAmbrosia

Elvenstats?

I've tried to connect but, the blue bar at the top does not complete. Has anyone had luck today?
  2. SummerAmbrosia

The Society Of The Constructs

Hi, everything is great now. Support was outstanding. They helped me out tremendously. I'm back to playing the game. Thanks to all that replied. If you ever need help, suppport will help you out.
  3. SummerAmbrosia

Ya, and I need the materials from this chapter...
  4. SummerAmbrosia

I've tried to decline as well, didn't work. I was getting to the end. I can't rebuild the whole thing either; it would cost a fortune and take a very long time. I appreciate your help, thanks very much.
  5. SummerAmbrosia

Okay, thank you I will try.
  6. SummerAmbrosia

This is the task I got today. I've been working in the Constructs chapter for a while. I made a big mistake and don't know how to fix it. The task is: Collect blah blah Humanium (no problem got it). Collect blah blah Elvarium. I only need 100 to accomplish the task, but I am over the limit. My...
  7. SummerAmbrosia

Space Suggestion

Wow! I'm starting chapter 14. I've been sitting here for a long time because I'm catering and loving it. But, I'll need to move up in a bit. This will be a huge help thank you so much:)
  8. SummerAmbrosia

Space Suggestion

Thanks muffy, he has yay! I love the dino.:)
  9. SummerAmbrosia

Space Suggestion

Ok, thanks very much crackie:).
  10. SummerAmbrosia

Space Suggestion

I've replied back to DM's but never started one. Oh what a messsssssss
  11. SummerAmbrosia

Space Suggestion

Like this: @samidodamage
  12. SummerAmbrosia

Space Suggestion

Okie Dokie. :oops: It's not working annnnddd I've just asked someone else here without the @. What now lol?
  13. SummerAmbrosia

Fair Trades?

Since I'm extremely dependent on the trades I put out...I put 2 and 3 star trades across the board. No cross trades, including sentient goods. I will offer deals to my fellowship frequently. Most of my fellowship take my trades and decline deals. I used to check out the trader but no more. It...
  14. SummerAmbrosia

Autumn Zodiac 2022

Oh that's why. I'd forgotten about the timing issue. Thank you BrinDarby and Lady Dastardly:).
  15. SummerAmbrosia

Autumn Zodiac 2022

I have a quick question. I was under the impression that day 15 yielded a seed building. Did I misread. Does anyone know what day the seed building is? Thanks in advance. "Pond of Autumn".