• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Sun Country

1. unable to rename city

I get this when clicking on the city name on town screen, however am able to update it if I click on the portrait. Edited to add that I use the HTML5 browser version in Opera.
  2. How good or bad is the Mercenary Camp?

You're right! I was thinking of the Orc Strategist. Lesson to self - double check everything before posting. But the part about frogs against light melee is still good. :-)
  3. How good or bad is the Mercenary Camp?

I sold my mercenary going into S&D because I never used the troops, so I understand your question. I ended up rebuilding it in halflings, and and use the troops a lot more now that I've figured out how/when to use them, and as they've leveled up more. Like Mykan said - the 2nd star matters on...
  4. Halfling Quest Warning.

Thanks for the heads-up ajqtrz. The grape farm provides 5900 culture and 6600 mana every 18 hours (3300/9 hrs). I happen to like a little wine now and then, so built 3 of them...
  5. Fellowship drama

Hey, who doesn't like a bit of good drama? Let the drama queens/kings entertain, and just sit back and enjoy the show!
  6. Release Notes version 1.34

Maybe not, but I still like the Instants! :)
  7. Release Notes version 1.34

I recently bought diamonds, and I can use them on all of my worlds, and the balance displays on all worlds. That's not the case with the instants, they are only showing on the first world I logged into this morning. Maybe that would be a good improvement down the road. :-)
  8. March of Herds Summer Event :)

Now that's something to seriously consider! I have quit trying on the quest in the 3 worlds I'm in. I don't mind throwing a few bucks in for the game on a fairly regular basis because I like the game a lot, but I do not like being forced to pay to progress in the game. On Sinya Arda, I can't...