• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by SuNaya Dark

1. Moon Bear

Thanks. I'll bear that in mind.
  2. Moon Bear

Thank you. It did answer my question. For me - Not worth the 3x3 space. Thank you.
  3. Moon Bear

Hi. I'm currently at the end of Chapter 6. Is the Moon Bear worth it at this time, or should I wait? And what - exactly - does the Moon Bear DO, please? Thanks. SuNaya Dark
  4. Forum Reinstate In-game link to the forum

I do NOT like Discord. At all. I much prefer this Forum to Discord. If they get rid of this Forum, I will be lost. I cannot navigate Discord and cannot find what I need there.
  5. New elf player, when is the best time to become a fighting city?

Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it. I was unaware this was an old, Archived thread.
  6. Martial Monestary is missing

I have a question, please. I'm in Chapter 6 with both Elven cities. I am about to buy Premium expansions in order to place Martial Monastery in BOTH cities. Does the Martial Monastery require a connecting street to the Main Hall, or can it be placed where there's no street touching it, and...
  7. New elf player, when is the best time to become a fighting city?

I have a question, please. I'm in Chapter 6 with both Elven cities. I am about to buy Premium expansions in order to place Martial Monastery in BOTH cities. Does the Martial Monastery require a connecting street to the Main Hall, or can it be placed where there's no street touching it, and...
  8. Pros and Cons of Magic Residences

I did not notice those. Thank you. I'll try again.
  9. Pros and Cons of Magic Residences

I clicked the link of your spreadsheet. The only information available was your Introductions and your Table of Contents. There were no Comparison sections anywhere in the rest of the spreadsheet. Is there a way to get those? Thanks. - SuNaya Dark
  10. Pros and Cons of Magic Residences

I got lucky and had a 200% offer for $20 U.S. and went for it. I'm hoarding as many of the diamonds as possible until I truly need to spend them. Magic Res and Magic WS will be the prime reason, after the final upgrade to my MAs. I'm not ready to "waste" Diamonds on expansions, but right now...
  11. Ancient Wonders losing power in the later chapters

That's what I thought. Use it now for it's current benefit, then replace it with an Orc chapter version for Orc production. Thank you, Enevhar Aldarion.
  12. Recruiting Hawk's Nest seeks one member for Fellowship Adventure

What "lower chapter" would this new member need to be in to make said Bracelets? (I have zero clue what some of your post means, as I have always played slow and mellow, deliberately solo.) Thanks. - SuNaya Dark
  13. Ancient Wonders losing power in the later chapters

Question: I am just starting Chapter 6 (Dwarves) and have a Ch 5 ORC NEST that would produce Gems (not a bad thing for my currently low numbers of stores). Should I go ahead and build the Orc Nest now, and upgrade (or replace) it in Chapter 8? Or should I wait until the Orc Chapter to place...
  14. FIGHTING AWs

Seems as though I'll be "going slowly and parked at the end" of Chapter 8 to build resources (namely - ORCS!) Thank you.