• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by SunsetDanar

1. SunsetDanar

Just wondering

Can an Ambassador boot a Fellow? He can accept one so it seems should be able to. Does Ambassador have the power to promote a Fellow to Ambassador or is it just Mages who can do that?
  2. SunsetDanar

They've heard us! They've listened to our cries! Blessed be!

Just seeing the posting in this venue adds credence to the words of the many who have insisted that Inno's latest move is all about the almighty DM. We get it that Inno is business to generate income...that's a given. The graph for success in any business should resemble an escalating sound...
  3. SunsetDanar

One Word Reply Game

forever
  4. SunsetDanar

Zero star trade posts

To be clear, perhaps I should have acknowledged each of the pro arguments mentioned in response. It's more or less commonly known that certain goods are in short supply which seems to vary by world. Those rascals who are aware of this and are lucky enough to make those goods and subsequently...
  5. SunsetDanar

Zero star trade posts

Not to make a soap box issue of it but these, along with one star trade posts just remind me of the sleezy little guy in a trench coat with wrist watches up both arms and a myriad of other items for display upon opening the coat. Players are posting these in multiples of tens with the obvious...
  6. SunsetDanar

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

Recent addition is a Tik-Tok ad that runs for 30 seconds and then takes you to a download store. You can't get out of it unless you get out of the game entirely. Once back in, if you click on the reel again, it gives you the same one without granting the so called treasure. I've tried to...
  7. SunsetDanar

Thanks Yogi. Just a couple of comments. I don't get the "reward granted" message until the ad has run its course so early exit gets no reward. Any problem with me making a point? No, no one suggested otherwise, just my belief that layoffs were economy driven so my point and open for...
  8. SunsetDanar

I have them on app and browser for both of my cities. I don't believe them to be overly intrusive and you have the choice to take it or leave it. I have an ad blocker on my pc so if I choose to view them I must do so on the app which seems to be fairly common with those who have responded so...
  9. SunsetDanar

The help button

Guess I should have mentioned that those of you playing on the app are not going to large screen but I figured that you may already be aware of that. You do have help available though.
  10. SunsetDanar

The help button

Yeah, I know it's a small thing but I think the help button needs a dedicated location. How often do we need to go there for help? I use large screen every time I open or close and hit the help button often accidently simply due to it's location. It's a minor aggravation to have to back it...
  11. SunsetDanar

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

I can see possibilities with the Cauldron and, since Inno like to tweak stuff, I expect some tweaking to be in its future since it seems so blatantly tweakable. I think my main issue at this point is the randomness of the effective spells. I have leveled up a few of the ones that seem most...
  12. SunsetDanar

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

Success rate for potions is determined by number of "completed" chapters. If this is so, what is the definition of a completed chapter and does it or does it not include optional techs. Success rate is determined by number of ingredients used. I've seen both explanation's in this thread so...
  13. SunsetDanar

Can't join a new Fellowship for 24 hrs. after leaving previous one.

Totally unaware of this. When was this 24 hr. wait initiated and what is the reasoning behind it? Don't understand the cool down for Tournament and Spire play reasoning either so if someone can enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.
  14. SunsetDanar

FS overview for app players

Thanks everyone. I've passed this on to my app players so hopefully they'll be a bit more diligent in their app search endeavors.