• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Sweetp

1. Sweetp

Cauldron not working

@Iyapo https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/problem-with-the-cauldron.37075/
  2. Sweetp

Cauldron not working

@Mordea The Cauldron is experiencing issues for many players. The developers have been informed and they are working to resolve the issue. Both tickets you turned in were responded to. In the future when you turn in a ticket to support please do not bring the issue to the forum. Thank you
  3. Sweetp

Update Elvanar Error/Issue?

After speaking with the CM of Beta, for unknown reasons not all mobile devices were updated at once. We are sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. You can expect the situation to be resolved by the week of the 15th. If you still experience this issue after next weeks end, please...
  4. Sweetp

Condense the spire from 48 to 12 encounters.

Ok people, enough with the "fake news" And enough with the reports regarding it. The phrase can be interpreted obviously in many ways and some have taken offense, so it stops here. @mucksterme you have the option to delete your post or I will, whether it be a joke or not, others don't see it as...
  5. Sweetp

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

I was informed by CM beta they are 10% If you somehow find that differently, please don't shoot the messenger ;)
  6. Sweetp

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

I haven't yet found an answer that I would say is correct, as so far there are various answers. But I'm checking on it and if there's a for sure answer, I will post it.
  7. Sweetp

Is this a bug on the new event?

Thank you @Darielle for sending support this information
  8. Sweetp

When are they ever discovered?

@Blindsider66 "Discovered" refers to players you have reached on the world map, i.e. you have scouted at least one of the provinces next to their city. You can only give NH only to players you have discovered. Note that it doesn't matter if the other player has discovered you as well...
  9. Sweetp

Frustrated and need help.

@Kingdom of Kathbeth If you have opened up a ticket and you are discussing this with Support please refrain from bringing the issue to the Forum. Support will handle your issue in the best possible way they can.
  10. Sweetp

Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

Artist rules and guidelines are posted in the Artist Corner
  11. Sweetp

Artist Corner Rules Updated

Please make sure you read the updated guidelines in the Artist Corner prior to posting Thank you ~
  12. Sweetp

zoom feature very erratic

According to the information we have received, players need the browser set to 100% and then use your mouse wheel for in and out , or Ctrl- + or - .
  13. Sweetp

stream errors and general performance 4.22

Nothing's been reported so far this morning @defiantoneks