• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by T6583

1. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

Happy Thanksgiving. Also awaiting the start of the new Chapter.
  2. Changing city!!

I think the only way that you can change is to start a new city and select Elves instead of Humans. I'm not aware of being able to change once you start your city.
  3. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I'm hoping that when Ch 19 comes to live that the research requirments change for the Ch. 18 AW's like they did in Beta.
  4. Never receive spell fragments in the spire

@Alram by stages I guess I mean floors. I consider all of the encounters from the first one through the boss fight as a stage. Some might consider that a floor. So to me there are 3 stages in the spire.
  5. Never receive spell fragments in the spire

@Alram I beleive Faeriesoul means the 1st and 2nd stages.
  6. Player exit from a Fellowship

No. I think a player should be able to leave or be booted whenever.
  7. add a scout

An AW that reduces scouting times I'd definitely be insterested or an evolving building such as ajqtrz mentioned. I'd only consider spending diamonds on an additional scout if it was permanent. Maybe the additional scout is only offered once you reach a certain level or unlock a certain number...
  8. Un"bear"able Spire Prizes

None here again this week either.
  9. Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

Mine is at level 16 and I have not seen any increase from 1 in the portal. But I have noticed an increase from the elemental buildings for the other guest race goods.
  10. Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

All 3 of the last row of techs might be needed for unlocking Chapter 19. We've seen that before in past chapters where researching the AW's wasn't optional. Though not since they've split them.
  11. Un"bear"able Spire Prizes

Week 3 top of spire as usual no artifacts in either city.
  12. Ghosts Haunting Cities....????

It's probably just a glitch. What's showing up is one of the Elvenar which appear in Chapter 15.
  13. Un"bear"able Spire Prizes

I go to the top of the spire weekly in 2 of my cities. So far I've gotten 3 bears in one city and only 1 bear in the other city. Really hoping to get 1 more in the one city and 8 more in the other city so both cities can have fully evolved polar bears.
  14. Show Badge Count for whole FS in FA

My FS gave up on the spreedsheets because most people don't use them. We've tried countdown threads for just that harder / longer lead time items and there's members who just won't use the threads. Some of those members are our biggest producers and it makes it hard to figure out what we still...
  15. Un"bear"able Spire Prizes

I got 1 bear artifact in one city and 2 in another. None in the other 3 cities this week.