• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Taiyla

1. Taiyla

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

just loving my sig =)
  2. Taiyla

neighbor help hand icons

oh i didnt know that lol thank you
  3. Taiyla

The Food Game

Escargot
  4. Taiyla

Sentence Game

What wonder wasted, while wishy washy willy wept when Wendy wrote woeful words.
  5. Taiyla

One Word Reply Game

Talker
  6. Taiyla

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

I saw 4 on the floor, kit kats that is ;p
  7. Taiyla

Hello Greetings

Thank you very much the community here is amazingly helpful, kind and fun can't ask for a better place to come spend time =)
  8. Taiyla

Hello Greetings

thank you for the welcome =)
  9. Taiyla

i love this thank you so much!!
  10. Taiyla

that is beautiful
  11. Taiyla

squad size upgrades

oh wow thank you so much!!!
  12. Taiyla

I would yes thank you! lol
  13. Taiyla

squad size upgrades

thank you so much this information is most valuable especially since i am not a very capable fighter =)
  14. Taiyla

squad size upgrades

oh that is most helpful information! the only thing i have to ask for clarity on is what you mean by letting my scouts fight? which scouts do you refer to?
  15. Taiyla

Hello dear Sir Squirrel, I am new to forums and would love to have my very own signature crafted by your most capable and kind paws =) The benevolent and most wise AtaguS has counselled me that you may take this task on for me. I would be most grateful if you would consider it as your work is...