• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by TalimSwift

1. Knowledge Sharing Perk Strategies

You guys make it soooooo complicated. The way I see this, each player gets X KP per day. Yours to play with. Of course you cant give them to yourself. So just pick a Kp thread, like 10KP thread for example, using the X that you get for free, and fill the rest with instants. problem solved. If...
  2. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Tournament ranking is the only one that matters. City ranking is useless and even deceptive. I'm like 800th in C-world, and i score top25 to top40 every week in tournament... What does that say of the 799 players ranked above me (minus the 24 to 39 who did better in tourney than me)? Having 56...
  3. Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

whoopie doo. I'm so excited.... NOT. Maybe it's time now to give us something different to do, like entirely different. FA's have long been unexciting for most players, and they keep coming like rats in a basement
  4. Better way to get artifacts

I agree... i really dont understand why there is so much value attached to artifacts... Let me be more precise, why the DEVS attach so much value to them. As it is, no matter if you do spire all the way up every week, getting them is totally luck based and has almost nothing to do with your...
  5. Elvenar down?

ya and i checked FoE... same thing
  6. Elvarian Games discussion

I dont know about you guys, but them giving artifacts in silver and gold leagues is, if not stupid, certainly useless. Here's my point. I'm in the process of demonstrating (to myself) that with ZERO luck, cuz thats where i'm at right now, with 16 quests left, and daily 35's and pickups to come...
  7. Advanced Scouting Evolving Building

and what in the world compels you to complete all the provinces as soon as you scout them? Just keep scouting, and keep 5-6 provinces untouched at all times, in case you get those quests. By the time one event ends, you will have scouted your buffer back again.
  8. Quicker Expiration for 0 Star Trades

I agree. Offense is the best defense. I post my own trades - many times at a loss - so i'm not the one losing time in the trader. I lose but i win LOL "Sometimes when you win, you actually lose, and sometimes when you lose, you actually win. And sometimes, when you win or lose, you actually...
  9. Elvarian Games Announcement?

So this looks like a glorified Vallorian Valor building. If you place this at level 10 in your town, you can either replace 2.66 Festival Merchants so lets round it to 3. You save 20 squares. Not bad. If you decide this will produce troops instead, you can trash 6.71 VV's, rounded to 7, that...
  10. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Do i understand that the chosen production takes 24 hours? (Its not apparent when looking at the pic)
  11. Fellowship Adventure!!

Yup this discussion is exactly like what its about in the end... an endless loop like the bottomless pit. Only fitting i suppose LOL
  12. Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

These adventures have a theme song. the one by Sweet, called "Sweet F.A". now i leave it to you to decide what the FA means LOL
  13. Tournament/Spire Formula SUCKS!!

I used to think this way, but listen to this, i just recently went on a rampage and completed chapters 12-13-14 all in a hurry, dumping portal profit one after the other, without bothering much with the settlements as those chapters allow us to circumvent the process if we wish to. Now, my...
  14. Some people have excess diamonds to burn during a FA...

And what does that have to do with diamonds? He's simply stacking up all the EE's he getting from tournaments.
  15. One Word Reply Game

doh!