• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by tanount

1. FA Badge collection made easier

It has been implied that rollover or something similar would give an advantage to ones who vie for 1st place in FAs I really dont see that the advantage ,if any, would actually be one available to any who chose th take advantage of it Relieving everyone that does the FA of a couple hundred...
  2. FA Badge collection made easier

This isnt rollover
  3. FA Badge collection made easier

AND IF you 2 stopped taking potshots at each other and read posts other than each other’s you would see that another suggestion was put forth that ISNT ROLLOVER!!!
  4. FA Badge collection made easier

Cheaters are going to cheat regardless it’s impossible to stop. But if every idea is stopped simply because someone or multiple someone’s may find a way to exploit it then we should just eliminate all ideas and suggestions and game improvements because they surely will try and eventually succeed...
  5. FA Badge collection made easier

And yes I realize as long as there has been people there has been people looking for loopholes or ways to cheat the system to get ahead of others. that’s why cheat codes sales for PlayStation and Nintendo etc. almost matched the sales for the games themselves to me having unlimited lives with...
  6. FA Badge collection made easier

Definitely feels like clickbai at times coupled with FarmVille with buildings instead of crops the main difference is no posting to the world on your homepage that you had a very successful apple harvest...........
  7. FA Badge collection made easier

Or possibly during FAs there is a “badge” mode that as you sre collecting for badges will stop collecting when you reached the righ count for ta badge ( the rest of items will turn g like coins do when treasury is full) collect the badge and all goes back to normal this feature could be turned...
  8. FA Badge collection made easier

I agree there are a lot of trophy hunter and chest beaters that “play” here. No matter what the competition there are always those egotistical narcissistic people that can accept nothing but first place no matter what or who “stands “ in their way . If there was a competition for eating rat...
  9. FA Badge collection made easier

Counting to 50 is NOT the issue it’s large fingers and small screens and even though you just counted to 50 your finger collected 60 instead but only counts as 50. For brew badges not much of an issue but for the long term 1 or 2 day badges it is an issue. Especially if you are using marble...
  10. FA Badge collection made easier

Understand
  11. FA Badge collection made easier

Would be a maximum of 5 badges collect as MA ONLY HAS 5 slots so would be the equivalent to 1 badge with 2 left over people already start 1 and 2 day badges prior to the start just good prior planning. They don collect them until FA starts BUT when on a tablet or phone trying to collect...
  12. Marking Map Discoveries

If you could shrink the map more then you could see more and touch/ click on an area and go there
  13. Easier manafactories settings

True but I’m suggesting an option to be able to just like workshops you have the option of doing all at once or individually If you have sentient factories it’s is usually only a couple so do those separately and then can click button to start all the rest to whatever
  14. Let Me Pick Up My Citizens

But killing orcs is sooooooooo much more fun. Like slowly roasting on a spit over an open fire while alive ,braised in midden heap collections , carving off juicy sections feeding them to his squad mates , and listen to them all scream. It’s like music
  15. Help for color blind

I’m not asking about a drastic change just that it becomes a bit more obvious and not blend into the background as much. They need to generate an icon for the “candy“ or “key” just put it into a circle that doesn’t camouflage into thee background. Or an obviously different color. Nothing...