• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by teddeler

1. Trading Artifacts

Yes, well, I thought I would expand on it. :)
  2. Trading Artifacts

I like the idea of being able to trade artifacts (and yes, if anyone checks, the three of us commenting so far are from the same fellowship - we've been discussing it :) ), at least for those event buildings that can be built in the Magic Academy. It makes no sense to make them available to...
  3. The Harvest Festival Feedback!

Ah, that explains it. Well, I'm not too unhappy. They've saved me five bucks I shouldn't be spending on frivolous things like video games anyway.
  4. The Harvest Festival Feedback!

Someone may have heard you and 'fixed' this because I can't see the Moon Mirror offer in my smaller city - which is the city I want it in. Thanks a lot. :p I use spoilers to look ahead and try to time the building upgrades so I only have to wait a couple hours for them to finish. Can be tricky...
  5. Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

lucky 7
  6. One Word Reply Game

boom
  7. One Word Reply Game

cheat :p
  8. Egg Event Double Day Not Showing

In Felyndral I did not get double feathers. I assumed it was the sale offer covering it up - the same bug as last event - but when I spent 140 I only got 20 feathers (please give me another 20 feathers, I gather I will need all I can get to have a chance at the third grand prize this time).
  9. One Word Reply Game

closed
  10. One Word Reply Game

gazing
  11. Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

four for a good morning
  12. One Word Reply Game

forever
  13. Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

14. One Word Reply Game

chemistry
  15. Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts