• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by tesstee

1. New Library rewards?

wait till you get to higher chapter and raise your set to that chapter, as soon as you get it to chapter you start needing sentient goods, moonstone gate and gum tree production will change.
  2. New Library rewards?

True with me also, I'm not even on that server and I have felt the pinch of getting scrolls they just don't seem to show up in trade as much anymore
  3. New Library rewards?

has anyone had the good from your Endless Scroll from library set change what good it was giving with this set change? It now gives me crystal instead of Scrolls.
  4. Closed | Archived restorations not working correctly?

So i wanted to use a restoration to bring a building to my current chapter but now it only shows that culture will go up to next chapter level but not the mana it would have also gotten, it did show it would get more a couple weeks ago , but i had to wait for more restorations and now i have...
  5. Weekly Local News Update

as where i am in favor of this i am also wondering on the size such a update will have on the mobile devices so many of us utilize in all or in part to play elvenar. I play on my lap top computer but my tablet i do use to play from time to time is getting on in years and Tech but still...
  6. tournament

glad i came here as i was also wondering why i haven gotten tournament prizes even after logging in 5+ hours after it ended ill be patient a bit longer just gotten used to my 10 chest worth of goodies
  7. Closed | Archived Candies after event over

I too fell into this trap and got non-existent event currency for my mystery bonus chest from crafting after the event was over. and also submitted a support ticket for it don't know if i will get anything though
  8. Closed | Archived blank message/tech windows

Game version:v1.97.3-(3d012ae) (2020-02-06 11:59) Game world: Esclandiar US5 Browser + version: Chrome v. 79.0.3945.130 Flash Player version: __HTML5 Operating System: __Windows10 home Screen resolution: __ Account name: __tesstee Humans or Elves: __Elves Reproducibility: __ 2/5 to 3/5 Quest...
  9. High ranked Fellowship looking for 2 active players

hello all, thank you all for the interest in our guild we have filled the open spots. i hope you all a wonderful and successful game play
  10. High ranked Fellowship looking for 2 active players

Still looking for 1 player, name has changed look for us as Recruiting Fellow of Rings
  11. High ranked Fellowship looking for 2 active players

Recruiting- in need of Silk, Marble and Gems with priority on SILK. Applicants would have a city score of 100k low end , but meeting requirements is a must so smaller cities that can still meet the requirements will still be considered . *Fellowship of the Rings* We get all tournament chests...
  12. Keltic Warriors looking for you!

Thanks to all who have come to read this and consider joining the fellowship, we have had a split and started Warriors ark. I have since left the Ark, but it is still a nice group to play with. If you are looking to join a fellowship consider it. Thank you again, tesstee
  13. Keltic Warriors looking for you!

did great on our last 10 chest we did it! But we still can use more active players if you are interested message me in game or our arch mage.
  14. Active? Then join an active fellowship...

sent you a message in game, wondering if you were interested in a merge with Keltic Warriors
  15. Keltic Warriors looking for you!

Now on the lookout for guilds with 5-6 players that are active and would like to become part of a larger and if i may say great guild to enjoy elvenar with.