• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by The Fairy

1. The Fairy

вαη∂ σғ ωειя∂ℓιηǥȿ

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•` вαη∂ σғ ωειя∂ℓιηgs `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• We currently have one opening on our party boat, and we're holding out for just the right person to join our fantastic crew. If you believe you're the perfect fit, send a message to Nomar831 and we'll review your message and consider you...
  2. The Fairy

Guest Races Guest Races

Future of this Scroll Because Inno has announced that this forum will close down I have copied the content of this scroll to a google document to keep it accessible for everyone: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bzLYMWMdS__zYz6ALGSXlHGtWKJwkf6ZqoWMg_1tqZw/edit?usp=sharing
  3. The Fairy

Guest Races Guest Races

Chapter 21: The Vallorian Legend Main links Wiki Introduction: Official introduction to the guest race and overview of the guest race buildings. iDavis Guest Race Info: Quest list and other information from iDavis. Italian Guide from Cavalieri Dello Zombiaco: A guide in Italian covering...
  4. The Fairy

Contest Discussion Thread

Agree with @crackie. I personally didn't enter this contest because I hoped to win diamonds but because I thought my cake was fun, so I didn't expect to win anything, I just wanted to have fun. But sadly this fun has been destroyed :( As has much of my forum experience lately :(
  5. The Fairy

Separate Knowledge Points Chain Message Envelope

I assumed the runes where included but I may be wrong.
  6. The Fairy

The Anthill™: The Mandible Mansion of Munchies

Don't worry Crackie, we have lots of to help you read :p
  7. The Fairy

No Workshops and Fresh Supplies

I have 5 magic ws spelled with PoP spells daily in my chapter 19 city which mostly fights - I need a LOT of supplies to train all those troops...
  8. The Fairy

Separate Knowledge Points Chain Message Envelope

My solution is to join fellowships that don't use swap threads but instead use wonder society or net zero. Then there are only 2 kp threads :)
  9. The Fairy

Cauldron Recipes

And if you like me (and probably like most other players) don't want to spend diamonds then there are 495 different combinations of which 8 ingredients that are available each week. So you can multiply your number of recipes with 495.
  10. The Fairy

Cauldrons 101

Thanks AJ. And I will work on a document, but with FA approaching I most likely won't have much time to write it right now....
  11. The Fairy

Cauldrons 101

I feel many are over-complicating the cauldron, it really isn't necessary with all this math to use the cauldron! And I fear all this math scares many away from using the cauldron, which I think is a shame:( On the other hand I don't think ready-made recipes are available (maybe unless you...
  12. The Fairy

Chapter 16 : Batch the Amendments and Save Tiles.

@Gkyr I have linked to your post from my guest race scrolls: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guest-races.31231/post-259886
  13. The Fairy

Heads up!!! My runes disappeared

Have you reloaded your city?
  14. The Fairy

Chapter 17

But if it doesn't have a name how should the Dragon Ark then refer to it ;)
  15. The Fairy

Chapter 19 Tower of Light expiration question.

Yes, you still get the matter. You also get the matter if you sell the tower before it is done being built.