• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by The Unbeliever

1. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Day 15 daily prize is the Pond of Autumn, which IIRC, is the best or near-best non-premium Seeds producer in the game. Anyone in the early Seed chapters such as Halflings/Elementals and/or soon to enter those chapters, might want to seriously consider stocking up on these as they are really...
  2. We should get more diamonds a bit easier

While it involves some extra time and effort, it's also possible to set up "diamond mine" cities. These are secondary cities that you take to only Ch3 or 4, and then just join a 'gold spire fellowship', and aim to complete Lv3 of the Spire every week. Not only will you earn a few hundred...
  3. Elvenar Hero

Being the same position myself, I can only offer my deepest condolences on your Fellowship's loss. It's never supposed to be easy, but as long as we hold onto our memories of them, our fellows are never truly gone.
  4. In Memorium The Unbeliever

Thank-you all very much for all your love & support, it truly does mean the world to my mum & I. The funny thing is, dad had initially found FoE and as was always his way with new games, he showed me this newfangled game and asked me to spend a few hours learning all the in's and out's so I...
  5. A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

I spent a pile of dias to hit Gold in my K-world city, largely in part because I got royally skunked on both the lucky dip cards AND getting bonus currency out of them... On the other hand, I know I missed picking up at least 100 or so currency from the city incidents due to unforeseen outside...
  6. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

That's probably because both Blossom's and especially the Priests are bonkers OP units, and we know the devs are infuriatingly obsessed with their mythical "perfect game balance" malarkey. At least Human players now have 4* Rangers, and Priests with enough buffs still hold up... but our HR is...
  7. In Memorium The Unbeliever

Some of us here have already heard, but I also wanted to let his fellow players from the cities he'd recently scaled back on to know what has happened... In the early morning of Aug 11th, my father Robert, who many, many of you here came to know as The Unbeliever, suffered a catastrophic...
  8. Chapter 20

It's not possible though in the later chapters, which is my main point. If you suddenly by the time you hit Amunii now *MUST* have at least a Lv10 Fire Chicken + at min an Unleashed Unit + either a Mage or Light Range booster building, just to maintain the exact same minimums as previous...
  9. Chapter 20

If we don't get at least 1 Mage type unit... Considering how fethed up the tourny/spire formula is, the 4* upgrades still don't mean much unless you're also slapping down 3-4+ booster buildings AND have a Lv10 Fire Chicken to go along with. Call me old fashioned, but to me, it should still...
  10. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Even though my dad & I have a mammoth surplus of dias from weekly Spire runs and the old school WW farms, games of pure randumb luck mean we won't lift a finger to spend a single one of them. If I'm going to succeed or fail at an event, let it be based on my own skill and/or complete lack of...
  11. Too Many Portal Profits

While depending on your current chapter progress PP's can be annoying, the real issues with the Spire is how it's quickly becoming more and more unsustainable outside of being RNG blessed in crafting + DA rewards... Early game, it's basically impossible to fight, as your unit recruitment is...
  12. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

So... according to some data mining "rumors" on beta, the next event after 'Lucky Little Fin' will come with an all-new mini game mechanic! :D:D:D Since Elvenar & FoE basically borrow/re-imagine/re-skin their various game elements to suit their own game systems, odds are this all new mini...
  13. Dawn of the Phoenix

Got rng blessed this time around for once, at least when it came to winning bonus currency... K-world city: Started spending with 6075 total currency, won only 5 dailies total, but gathered roughly 1.5k bonus currency and made it to 304 total feathers collected. E-world city: Started...
  14. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

For the love of the Dark Gods, please don't give the devs any more insanely stupid ideas!! Instead of constantly punishing the players for the devs screw-ups, maybe they should instead just accept that; 1. "Balance" is just a comical illusion, and everyone has extremely wide-ranging...
  15. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

The next FA will almost certainly have a single 'tome' which will give a choice of 1x artifact for the past 2 buildings, just like the previous FA. Also, if we can get a better spread of event mini game types, (ie: 1x 3-rotating chest -> 1x 'other' formats), that will make it easier to at...