• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by TheHollowKnight

1. TheHollowKnight

New elf player, when is the best time to become a fighting city?

How do you mean hybridize? Do you mean go 50/50 with fighting and catering? I've been away a while, but the tl;dr of what I know about scrolls is a building put way to much into the economy.
  2. TheHollowKnight

Long-time player LF active FS

Hi! I've played elvenar on and off for a long time(since 2017) and always played very casually. I got to somewhere around faeries, so while I never got extremely far, I'm very familiar with the game itself. I'm currently in a temp FS, while I try to find a forever home! As a player I really...
  3. TheHollowKnight

New elf player, when is the best time to become a fighting city?

So a few years ago I played a lot of human(got to the chapter after dwarves) and eventually I shifted to a mainly fighting city, as thats what I prefer(still having goods, but just enough to research and nothing else) however I'm completely blind in what the elves do better than humans early on...