• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by tiG23

1. tiG23

New back ground music

i'd had it off forever, so turned on to hear what's new. I love this!!!
  2. tiG23

Fellowship Adventure

maybe talk with your FS so more people are making bracelets? I had a boatload of badges, some of them you can't help but make if you play.
  3. tiG23

Time to say goodbye

i also stepped away from 90% of the game and I'm enjoying life more. Thank you for everything, you will be hard to replace.
  4. tiG23

Anyone also having exorbitant coin badge requirements for the FA???

i have collected my city twice and visited all neighbors. I'm still 400k short of my first coin sack
  5. tiG23

Building design choice

i love this idea. The Raccoon for instance, the lvl 1 is just adorable!!! i like my mermaid at lvl 7 (I think) artwork and won't upgrade because i don't like it when it changes. I have a card devs!!!
  6. tiG23

Build times on training facilities?

i took down the merc and training grounds instead of the armories. faster to rebuild. (in my mind anyway)
  7. tiG23

Helya shares her snack hoard

oh helya, it's going to be so very different without you. Thanks for everything!!! Here are all the feels you've given us, but the tears.
  8. tiG23

what makes this relic boost difference?

thanks, I thought it would have balanced by now. :)
  9. tiG23

what makes this relic boost difference?

I have one city in Fairies, lvl 17 MH, lvl 19 planks relic boost inside MH is 700%. When I click on working bldg, it shows making 1712 (reg. 214 and 1498 from relic boost) No Mt. Halls. Second city just inside Orcs, lvl 18 MH, lvl 19 planks. Relic boost is 748% (I know we all max at 700...
  10. tiG23

Current Squads Display

add 'what did i just see' and back clicks lol. This is a great idea.
  11. tiG23

Autumn Zodiac 2022

it's a switchable production. Wish I'd caught that part.
  12. tiG23

The state of the Moonstone sets?

it will show up in no time.
  13. tiG23

Do squad size upgrades still matter?

so that is the only reason to do them?
  14. tiG23

Autumn Zodiac 2022

I'm thankful for the chart and all the work put into it. @Jackluyt
  15. tiG23

Current Squads Display

yes please.