• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by tigerlilly5

1. How to active my collection of shards

Never mind, I remember now! Tigerlilly5
  2. How to active my collection of shards

I have shards built up but I do not know how to use them. How do I take them from storage and add them to the ancient wonder? Tigerlilly5
  3. Spring Grove

Never mind, I had a brain "F@rt".
  4. Spring Grove

I need to update "Spring Grove". What is it? Tigerlilly5
  5. the Sorcerers event?

Thaank you.
  6. the Sorcerers event?

How do I explore new villages in the Sorcerers event?
  7. Chests

How do I collect Chests? I click on them and nothing happens. Tigerlilly5
  8. Leave one of my worlds

Thank you
  9. Leave one of my worlds

I want to scale down and give up doing 1 of my worlds. How do I go about leaving it besides letting my fellowship know. Do I need to contact an administrator? Tigerlilly5
  10. "Spare time Activity" ?

Thank you Tigerlilly5
  11. "Spare time Activity" ?

How do I send Orcs to "Spare time Activity" ? Thank you Tigerlilly5
  12. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

Not liking this event at all. Why did it change from the normal format? Please go back to the original format.
  13. No May tree building to evolve?

OK, where is the May tree? It is not in the "Summonings" tab. I cannot find it for all 3 of my games. How can you evolve what you don,t have? Help please
  14. Summer Mermaids

Not understanding why so many requests are for the Magic academy, just not enough time to get anywhere with the game. Not liking this event at all.