• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Tink 12

1. Perk points rights

Thanks, that's what another mage told me but we have only one mage and the AM and we both believe we didn't enter them. One of us must have not been paying attention! :)
  2. Perk points rights

I cannot find who has rights to enter perk points in tournaments. Does anyone know if an ambassador can do this? Thanks
  3. Consistent Player is MIA

Really appreciate your help, helya, one of the other folks in our fs is part of the group and searched the posts for our guy. She found nothing but also posted a notice that we are just hoping to find out he's okay. I don't think there's anything else we can do but we tried. Thanks for all...
  4. Consistent Player is MIA

We may need to do that but this is one of the founders of our group who has been totally engaged for a very long time so we don't want to give up on him yet! :) Thank you Lelanya, I'll check again tomorrow
  5. Consistent Player is MIA

Thanks so much, I have applied to join the official group (I'm hardly on facebook) and am anxiously waiting approval to see if that's our guy. Does anyone know how long that might take? I'm not the most patient person, it's been less than 24 hours but I thought it might be a quick thing??
  6. Consistent Player is MIA

Thanks for all the feedback, I knew we wouldn't be alone in this. I did open a ticket with support before reading the rest of the replies (not anxious or anything!) and they confirmed that even if they did contact a player, they can't share any info. We are super concerned because his piece of...
  7. Consistent Player is MIA

I was going to try support but figured there's nothing they could do. Will definitely open a ticket with them. TY! This player is only in our world, Ceravyn. And I've checked Elvenstats almost every day in case I missed him logging in. Thank you both :)
  8. Consistent Player is MIA

I'm sure some of you have encountered this and we're looking for advice. We have a player that was very consistent, playing daily for over a year and a half. Very involved with the game and great contributor. Early in January he just stopped. No notice, no warning. We are very concerned for...
  9. A Place To Grow is recruiting

Update! We are not so small anymore but still have room for a few more players. We have added some great new folks and would like to find just a few more active players. With just about an hour left in the adventure, we are in 39th place and very proud of it. :) Message me if you want to be...
  10. A Place To Grow is recruiting

We are a small but very active team looking for more active players. A friendly group asking that you participate in team events and remain active. We are currently on chest 6 in the current tournament - come on board and help us get to 10!! Steel boosts would be a plus. Please message me in...