• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Titandwarf

1. Tournie setup

My first cities were on the EN server (international) Canada is where I call home, but many of my teammates are from South Africa, UK, Eastern Europe, Australia/New Zealand to name a few. Here in the US server I have 1 teammate who is and American living in Singapore, (maybe I should say...
  2. Tournie setup

The Tournament formats have changed in the Beta world and on the international server. Question is when is it coming to the US server?
  3. Hello Hello

Following Neeronie's suggestion about a lot of changes to learn about in the past few years. Merging with another team maybe a good idea for a while, as I mentioned I do not play in Harandar, but Osbornia does. If both teams dismiss your inactive players it would be just possible to get a team...
  4. Hello Hello

One thing I would like to add, help your teammates get as many of the rewards as they can. Through tournies or Fellowship Adventures and by helping them collect runes for future Ancient Wonders from your neighbors. The Fellowship Adventures is something they have developed within the last 4...
  5. Six Degrees of Hollywood

Oops I forgot about those movies. Everyone gets points for being a better player than I am with a direct link. When I wrote this message I was watching Fight Club with Brad Pitt & Edward Norton. Edward Norton connected to Richard Gere through Primal Fear. Richard Gere to Julia Roberts through...
  6. Who added the new player?

Welcome to the forum by the way. I have always liked using the Forum to recruit players, anyone willing to place an ad "looking to join an FS" knows they need help getting started. Back to the original question. You might not get a definite answer, but this might give you a clue. If you use a...
  7. Six Degrees of Hollywood

I am a movie & tv buff always watching something while I'm upgrading my cities. Though I might not pay much attention to anyone besides the main characters. So here is the rules to this game: Make a connection between two actors using 6 movie or tv titles or less, using the actors involved...
  8. Sentence Game

Paul plucked Peggy's perky petunias. Peggy perched Paul past Petunia's painted pots.
  9. Hello Hello

Hello SandraD; Happy gaming. :cool:
  10. Hello Salutations!

Winyandor
  11. Trade items, storage, and usages

Regards to rune shards it would be nice if a message appeared on the screen, "You now have 11 rune shards, to progress forward you MUST forge a rune."
  12. Hello Salutations!

Welcome @Rapunzara. I was about to send you an invite to my FS, but we are not in Khelonaar. Good Luck.
  13. ? Members Ripped Off by BAD Trades ?

Oh, but you CAN remove the trades. @Qilin rui Next time you place a trade click on the next tab to view your trades. If the trade was too generous, or if you wanted to post 5 trades instead of 7 cancel them from here. When you are placing a trade Elvenar automatically sets the ratio for a...
  14. Room for 5

delete please.
  15. Event reward system

I would have to agree about the landmines at least. There have been a few time this event when I saved a pile of seeds, tried for the culture building of the day. Instead the I collected more shuffle rewards. Ha!! That is NO reward.