• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Tokani

1. Tournaments Pop Up Bug

Hi there, Here is an image of what it looks like. It has started happening almost everytime I leave the postbox window. It’s getting rather annoying… I’ll unlock tournaments probably later today. But hopefully you guys can get the bug resolved.
  2. Tournaments Pop Up Bug

Windows version is v1.164.2-(ce881ae) - html5 (2022-11-24 12:21). I've had the pop up 3 times over the past 5 hours on my iphone app, Version 1.165.1-bca386c-256 (us 1.164)
  3. Tournaments Pop Up Bug

Hi there, I am getting a pop up every time I log in that a new tournament has started but when I click "go there" or something like that, nothing happens. I can click the button that leads me to the description of how tournaments work, but once I close out of the window I can't find any...