• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Township3564

1. Trash Pandas recruiting

We are a 10+ chest, silver Spire fellowship. No drama, helpful players looking for an active player who loves tournaments, Spire and Fellowship Adventures. Pls message Township564 or SkyForager to apply.
  2. Looking for Fellowship

If you are still looking, please consider Trash Pandas. We are a 10+ chest, silver Spire fellowship. No drama, helpful players looking for an active player. Pls message Township564 or SkyForager to apply.
  3. 10 Chest Team looking for Active Player

We are a no drama, help one another team looking for an active player. No minimums. Marble boost a plus. 10 chests weekly. We like FAs, but no pressure. If you are interested, please apply to Township3564 in game or message me here. Thanks!
  4. Trash Pandas — We are recruiting

Friendly, active, no rules fellowship! We go for 10 chests every other week. Looking for an active player who likes tournaments, FAs and Spire and has marble boost. Please message me if you are interested. Township3564
  5. Wishing Wells

They are not expired, just haven’t see diamonds lately. I was wondering if INNO changed the programming.
  6. Wishing Wells

Do wishing wells still give diamonds? The six in my city have not given diamonds in well over a week.
  7. Friendly, no drama FS looking for active player

Tasha Pandas are looking for an active player who loves tournaments, Spire and FAs. No rules other than be active. We have 10 chest pushes every 4 weeks (9 chests the other weeks), always achieve bronze in the Spire, and finished 16th in the most recent FA. Message Township3564 if you are...
  8. Looking for new fellowship.

Trash Pandas are recruiting. We are active, but not demanding of our players. We go for 10 chests every 8 weeks, complete bronze in the Spire weekly and just finished 16th in the FA. No rules other than be active. Message me, Township3564, if you are interested.