• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by TreasureHunter

1. Winter Wolves Recruiting!

Winter Wolves Fellowship on Aryndell is Recruiting!! We are actively recruiting to fill our last few spots!! We are a close, friendly group who help each other grow and learn and just have fun. Looking for active members who are currently at a score/rank of no less than 48000 (not a must as...
  2. Winter Wolves Fellowship on Aryndell is Recruiting!!

Score of 48000 is not a "must have" as long as you're active and growing!
  3. Winter Wolves Fellowship on Aryndell is Recruiting!!

Winter Wolves Fellowship on Aryndell is Recruiting!! We are actively recruiting to fill our last few spots!! We are a close, friendly group who help each other grow and learn and just have fun. Looking for active members who are currently at a score/rank of no less than 48000. If you are...
  4. Hide unfair trades coming from outside the FS

I would love the option to block all 1 star and Zero star trades! I despise them! Just a button to block. Like when you only want to see fellowship trades only.
  5. Elvenar down?

Can't get in either! Must be updating or patching...probably!
  6. Tournament changes

Amen!
  7. Free Daily Reward

Thank you!
  8. Free Daily Reward

I noticed a couple of days ago that a free daily reward was offered, located inside the Diamond purchase tab. However, multiple people in my fellowship do NOT have this option. Why is that?