• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by truelinor

1. truelinor

9/11

I appreciate something being said about 9/11 here on the forum. It is a day we should never forget and I'm afraid many people do not understand the importance of this day and that makes me sad. Thanks to all the firefighters, first responders, police officers and anyone else who gave...
  2. truelinor

One Word Reply Game

Elaborate
  3. truelinor

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

Oh, wow, that would be fantastic!
  4. truelinor

Hello Just started and LOVIN it!

No, you can trade whatever amounts you can afford - someone will pick them up. I pick up small trades all the time. When you get so much, it doesn't matter, you know? (Not trying to brag, but 100 planks or 100 steel is not going to affect you when you have 100K+ of it. lol) EDIT: While you...
  5. truelinor

Well, I don't remember how I got in the first world I was in, but people play it all different ways, so there's no right or wrong way - one or more worlds - to play it. I played Elvenar in one world for over a year before I decided I could do more than one city, but I'm sure there are people...
  6. truelinor

overview of provinces

You need to put your idea is a certain format. You can find it HERE.
  7. truelinor

Hi Selamta! Welcome to the forum! And the game! Chapter 1? Yes, that means you are in the first section of the Research Tree (or Tech Tree). While I am not the best fighter, I do enjoy it. I would be careful about scouting out past "Medium" - the provinces you scout will remain "Hard" or...
  8. truelinor

Has anyone else noticed that you don't actually have to click on the cats to collect them? If their row is going out of view, it will come up as a pop-up for you to collect. I found this out accidently, but then I tested it and, sure enough, you do not have to click on them - lol, OK, so it's...
  9. truelinor

You don't have to do the event. Just work on your city as you always do and things might coincide to where you can pick up a few prizes here and there without any trouble. This is a really great game and I like to play it, but if something's bothering me, I just let it go. There's no reason...
  10. truelinor

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

That's fine. Thanks!
  11. truelinor

Hello Hello All

Hi again zjd123! Well, first of all, I would think someone in your fellowship would know this, but I certainly don't mind helping you out. I take it you mean when you click on the icon beside their name that looks like hands shaking and that says "Neighborly Help" when you mouse over it. If...
  12. truelinor

Research Buttons in Manufactories

Not sure how much coding would be involved in this, but I would certainly vote "yes" for it if it came down to a vote!