• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Turtle2045II

1. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(
  2. Open Coins bug

If it helps, I have had this happen as well. As a result of it (and as a result of having put in a ticket and being told it wasn't an issue) I am overly anal on watching my coins now and look to use the wholesaler earlier than I probably need to in order to avoid hitting this situation. A...
  3. It worked for StarTrek

Turtle2045II
  4. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Makes note to contact financial advisor on Monday to invest in paper bag company
  5. adventure glitchy

Wasn't there a bug reported in the Beta version where the tricolor waypoints were not showing finished when they really were? I believe the first one completed showed complete but then the other 2 on the same level would not. The same thing is happening now in the live world
  6. Feedback Version 1.181

The chapter 21 wonders require CC, RR and spell fragments. Level 31 will require 70 RR
  7. Feedback Chapter Migration

If this is true then how do you explain my chapter 15 city started in 2019 when the new research did not exist being moved to the new tree? See the screen shots below of my research tree and elvenstats showing my city is from 2019
  8. Feedback Chapter Migration

@Silver Lady - regarding this I believe that is a yes. My chapter 15 city was somehow moved to the new tech tree around 2 or 3 weeks ago and all of my optional researches in the new tree in chapters 1 through 6 are all now researched. I started my city in 2019 so it definitely used to be on...
  9. Feedback Chapter Migration

I have a hard time believing this. In order to know if a diploma is obtained or not there must be a way to identify which research items in a chapter are finished or not. I realize it would have been more work in development but saying there was no way to know is a little hard to fathom when...
  10. FA cities.

FYI - my chapter 15 city on Ceravyn has been moved to the new tech tree as well. Therefore, it appears it isn't just Beta and EN servers. My city was started in 2019 so there is no way it was started on the new tree. I realized earlier this week it was on the new tree. In addition to being...
  11. Question

That is a blueprint. The fellowship wins one every tournament they open the 10th chest
  12. Wrong tournament type on Elcysandir

@-Solaris- and @.Tiberius. could you please let us know which tournament is planned for next week? With the goodbye announcement from @Silmaril I'm thinking my earlier question (asking for an update on a question from @Taku Subway) may not get a response. Thank you kindly.
  13. Wrong tournament type on Elcysandir

@Silmaril is there any update on @Taku Subway question regarding which tournament will be up when it is fixed after this one ends? Will it simply go on to Crystal or will it skip Crystal and go on to the one that it should be next week, the Scrolls tournament? It would be nice to know so we...
  14. Hello Turtle is here

No relation that I know of. As a matter of fact, I was probably trying to hide from him to avoid being spotted.
  15. Hello Turtle is here

I have been known to partake in sauce laden dough with lots of pepperoni. I, however, am not an artist (martial or otherwise) and my adolescent years are far behind me so you must have me mistaken with some other turtle. Sorry