• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Tuschunreal

1. 12 Things You Can Do to Avoid Game Burn-out

i found this thread shortly after I joined forum and loved it then. I recently started a new FS on Harandar to see if "small cities" that stop at chapter 5 can be successful gold spire/10 chest tourney FS. It is bringing a different aspect to the game. Trying to finish quests at same time...
  2. Parking city before guest races

If you sell can you turn around later and place them again?
  3. Parking city before guest races

I started a small city FS in Harandar to see if we could build a gold spire/10 chest FS with all small cities. It is a challenge so far and I love finding that so many others have done small cities. You guys rock, I appreciate all the experience everyone has shared.
  4. Just Some Newbie Observations

my last one was like the ones 6 away with 4 boxes filled...i think that is orange. I am going to try and carefully do my scouting to see if how i have been scouting affects staying 'not' red. if i do this right here is the transition from green near the end of my available provinces to scout.
  5. Small but Powerful

Small but Powerful fellowship formed for chapter 5 and below cities. Only 20 spots left. Come help us build a beast of a FS.
  6. Just Some Newbie Observations

@Darielle i wish i knew what i did. The last province might have been orange. I did have 10 provinces left to explore when I got to the last couple of research tree items. Not sure if that had any affect. I made it to chpt 3 and need 45 provinces still at 25 as i just made it into chpt 3...
  7. Just Some Newbie Observations

i am also trying new tech tree. My challenge so far has been "kp lock". I have no place to put my kp until i make more boosted T1 to trade for non boosted T1 so I can open the next research tree item. I will watch the scouting as I approach chpt 3. Chpt 2 was yellow and it appears that to...
  8. Relax and Be Merry growing towards 10 tournament chest. Want to help us get there? We have openings.

oh no, Relax and Be Merry is no more but we Get'er Done. So we decided to rename our FS Get'er Done. Players that like to Get'er Done are welcome to join us.
  9. Relax and Be Merry growing towards 10 tournament chest. Want to help us get there? We have openings.

Six months since my first post in this thread. We are doing pretty good. Just finished our first spire push and have been doing monthly 10 chest tourney pushes. We have had a few players move on. Some because we weren't what they wanted and I hope their journey is grand. Some because real...
  10. Go boldly where no Elf or Human has gone before...

It has been month and we are cruising along at warp speed. Anyone interested in jumping on board we have nice rooms available to see the stars go by.
  11. Relax and Be Merry growing towards 10 tournament chest. Want to help us get there? We have openings.

Yes, we continue our journey to becoming a weekly 10 chest FS. We are now successfully doing 10 chest pushes once a month. We are looking for some more experienced players to join our merry band. Contact @Tuschunreal if you are interested.
  12. Go boldly where no Elf or Human has gone before...

Space is such a large place, but when you go boldly forward in a Starfleet fellowship you find yourself among a group of friends ready and able to help at every stage. Enjoy your gaming experiences one and all...cheers...tusch
  13. Hello Lakshhmi here!

Welcome to the forum...a great bunch of players always ready to help with any questions you may have.
  14. Looking for a whole fellowship, not just a player!

Sounds like a great idea. It is same concept as with the Starfleet FS's. If you have too many players you can send them to a starship FS and get basically the same concept.
  15. 12 Things You Can Do to Avoid Game Burn-out

you have done well, we have tried 10 chest pushes about a month apart and made both of them so far