• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Vasrana

1. Vasrana

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Perfect as always! My regards, ~ Vas ~
  2. Vasrana

Words cannot capture the beauty of this one Sir Squirrel... (Darielle's Cover)
  3. Vasrana

I agree! Sir Squirrel is certainly an expert and soooo talented
  4. Vasrana

Sorry Sir Squirrel, I missed this one. I don't know what a signature is or where it goes anyway. So, would you be able to change Vasranas to: Vas's (edited) Lions Den ?
  5. Vasrana

looking for fs

Hello! I sent you a private message from Carpenters Hollow but see you are in a Fellowship at the present time. Should you be looking for a move, don't hesitate to contact me at Vasranas60 ~ Vas ~
  6. Vasrana

I'll let you take credit for splitting the atom if you'll have me...

I see you are in a Fellowship at this time. Should you need to make a move, Carpenters Hollow is looking for new players from beginners to advanced. We sure would enjoy having someone with your humor to keep our members entertained as we grow together. If you are still in need of a move...
  7. Vasrana

Woodelves alternative strategy

In my opinion, I believe their is a need of balance. I am in Woodelves and choose to keep my present number of Residences and keep doing my upgrades while adding Mana producing / Culture with PoP. I just entered Chapter 11 so my buildings will be changing sizes, etc. Looks as if I do need to...
  8. Vasrana

Thank you all for the great advice! During this present event, I saved my candies and won 6, yes 6 of the Yellow Willow Trees which are supposed to give mana. I am waiting to see if it was worth my time. Fingers crossed. ~ Vas ~
  9. Vasrana

Agree, Weeping Willows take up a lot of space. I am crafting my first Festival Merchant and will keep my eye out for more!!!
  10. Vasrana

JOIN US at Carpenters Hollow!!!

We are a fairly new Fellowship looking for all sizes of Players. We are looking for Active Players who are willing to learn, play Tournaments, Spire and Events at your own pace. We are always her to help you with any questions you may have and to help with trades. Absolutely NO DRAMA please...
  11. Vasrana

Returning player looking for casual FS

Click on your Main Hall and look in Relics. you will see three shaded goods, one for each tier. Those shaded are your boosts
  12. Vasrana

Returning player looking for casual FS

We have a fairly new Fellowship in Felyndral. Very casual and we focus on helping new players. Our city name is Carpenters Hollow and we would love to have you! Vas
  13. Vasrana

I believe Inno changed my name to Vasrana (or still be Vasranas60 either or)
  14. Vasrana

Beautiful...I have #3 and #4 but my favorite is #2. M