• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Vasranas60

1. Vasranas60

Open Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Very beautiful :) Thank you so much!
  2. Vasranas60

Thanks and remember,,,take your time!
  3. Vasranas60

Since I left the Bee Group, would you consider a cover for a Facebook Group I am working on for a newbies training group called Freebirds. Do you know the song Freebirds? Go to YouTube if you don't. Probably 70s/80s. Maybe something with magical birds. Just listen to the song and let your...
  4. Vasranas60

No bother. I just left that Fellowship yesterday. Thank you for your willingness to help. Best of Luck. You do beautiful work!
  5. Vasranas60

I just sent you a message but it may have not posted. After thinking more about it, Shimmerfly's Cover is beautiful, but "Busy Bees" remind me of Bumble Bees busy at work collecting honey from their favorite flowers (I think honeysuckles are their favorite???). What caught my eye on...
  6. Vasranas60

Hello, I like the Shimmer Fly Cover but instead of Shimmer Fly it should read "Busy Bees" with a Fairy type Bumble bee. Can you do something like that???
  7. Vasranas60

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel, I put it on our Facebook Group page and it makes such a beautiful cover!!! Thank you so very much. Hopefully the next time you hear from me it will just be to say hi and not for any favors. lol Big Hugs!!! ~ Vas ~
  8. Vasranas60

excellent but could you please take out the Vasranas? And thank you once more!
  9. Vasranas60

BIRDS!!! Seem to be the "in" thing. Squirrel sweetie, I have a tiny Fellowship called Freebirds. Would you make a cover for me please? The only thing I do not like is yellow and green. Our banner on the game is red and our banner bird is white.. I don't know, pull something creative out of...
  10. Vasranas60

Can I steel this one or can you make one similar?
  11. Vasranas60

The lady icon on the left...just want her to have white hair...that's all. Can you make that happen with your magic wand? Pretty Please?
  12. Vasranas60

mobile app says no internet connection

I too am having troubles today. I like to auto-fight my tourneys on mobile but it keeps getting stuck. I've never had such trouble. Deleted and reinstalled the app and still having trouble.
  13. Vasranas60

Beautiful! Again thank you Sir Squirrel!!!
  14. Vasranas60

Sir Squirrel, when you have the time, would you change the color of my profile icons to white pretty please. No hurry! You are the best!
  15. Vasranas60

Beautiful!!! Thank you once again! You are the best!