• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Vejr

1. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

Hi all! I don't post very often but here comes time... :) Is there a "cap" on "Donate resources to receive which point" and I just did not yet reach it yet? I'm at hundreds Ks on most goods and millions in coins per donation and at late lvls its a drop in a bucket towards points needed to...
  2. How does someone 'lock' every AW in their city so nobody can contribute?

They should never lock out Fellowship members! WTH?! Now our KP trade within fellowship is on halt.
  3. Fix Fellowships Perks UI

+1
  4. Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

Thanks for the reply, I sure hope so. There should be no cap on the quests imo
  5. Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

Any one knows if there is a event coming to maybe score the last piece of this set, as usual completing all the quests (even ahead of time) did not get me enough scrolls to get all Grand prizes?
  6. Winter Magic - Discussion

Did you got lucky on the 2x draws and the 2&3 squares jumps? I got all daily done way ahead of time (had to wait for next day to open new), collected keys few times a day and still only made enough evolve to get Owl to 9.
  7. Winter Magic - Discussion

Sad that even when all quests and task are done the only way to get the Owl to lvl 10 is by spending diamonds, otherwise nice event and decent prizes.
  8. The May Celebration Event Discussion

Me too, and I'm not planning to evolving the first one to full as I like the stage 7 which gives 1 rune shards a day for ancient artifacts (I'm new player so those are a great value to me right now), but will keep the evolve pieces in inventory for later...if I ever decide to fully evolve the...
  9. The May Celebration Event Discussion

Just a noob question, what can I do with the second tree from this event? You get one from the quest line and second is a one of the grand prizes on the seed game.