• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Velite-Id

1. Velite-Id

Broken Shards storage should have more space

Where do you use the broken shard other than AW buildings and occasional MA recipes?
  2. Velite-Id

The storage should be grand. I’m thinking 70 or more. Since every 10 broken shards can forge in to one rune shard, 70 would be a reasonable amount. But the idea of converting them to CC or forging them to the rune shards of our choice (at any time), seems even more beneficial for the players...
  3. Velite-Id

I like your idea about converting them into rune shard of our choice. We have unlimited storage for rune shards. We can use it for upgrading our related AW as well.
  4. Velite-Id

Hi everyone, I believe broken shards storage doesn’t have enough space. They are offered in tournaments, and many times I can’t keep the ones I earn because I’m not able to storage more than 10. And of course I can‘t use them if none of my Ancient Wonder buildings are in a level that need them...
  5. Velite-Id

Warning window when accepting 0 and 1 star trades

I really like the idea
  6. Velite-Id

City new landscape is not acceptable(for mobile players)

Exactly! It is more annoying than pretty. They need to work on it so that it is more real and not so busy and distracting. Or just make it as it was before (Plain green)
  7. Velite-Id

I like the trees as long as they are not next to the city lots to cover all the buildings. I think the immediate lots next to our cities should be completely empty of any weeds or trees, like before. The weeds give me the feeling that the yard is not mowed.
  8. Velite-Id

Thank you! Very helpful info.
  9. Velite-Id

"I Love THIS"

I’m glad you started this topic. I love the designs of the buildings and everything else there. I really love to arrange my city and fit everything nicely. I also like that now we have a recipe for making Combining Catalyst. Really helpful. Now I can use my Magic Academy to produce other...
  10. Velite-Id

I like the idea to be able to on or off the shrubs/grasses. Although I prefer not to change the resolution of the game at all (love the beautiful details of their designs). Having an On and Off button would do. It is a pity such beautiful designs and detailed and fantastic buildings should have...
  11. Velite-Id

Spending Coins

@defiantoneks and @SoggyShorts thanks for the helpful tips. Definitely good use for the coins.
  12. Velite-Id

Spending Coins

Thanks, good suggestion! The price of the goods goes up too. Is it like KP? Does it stay high or goes back to the 10% of the main hall capacity after some time?
  13. Velite-Id

Spending Coins

In the game, sometimes for days, I can’t collect anymore revenue from the residents because my main hall is full already. I don’t like to spend the coins on buying knowledge points because its price goes up very high each time. I’d rather keep the price low for the Events that requires you to...
  14. Velite-Id

If it was a nicer design I’m sure I’d love it too. I love flowers and gardens but this definitely isn’t even close to it. More like a childish painting. The same bunch of grass, shrubs or flowers is repeating randomly. Also you said you like the new look better. I’m glad that it didn’t bother...
  15. Velite-Id

How it looked before: How it looks now: Definitely not pleasing. I understand that they wanted to improve the scenery, but the image hasn’t improved. It is not pleasing and very messy. They should work more on it or just forget about it and just make it as it was before.