• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Vindi

1. Tournament and FA Op In/out Button

During events there is no way to know how many Fellowship Members are going to participate. If we had an op in/out button for each player we would have better control over our events. If they have the green light on then they are in the event, if the button is red they are out. Also let the...
  2. Searching For Active Laid Back Players!

Fe Allinor has 19 fellowship members who work very hard in every event. We need 6 more just like us. We work well together and there is no stress or pressure. We all play at our own pace. Rank..435…FA Rank…228…Last Spire Rank…108…Weekly Tournament Rank…average 7-8 chests. We are...
  3. Looking for active Fellowship Members

Fe Allinor is looking for 7 active members. We rank 839 and climbing. I had to expel 7 members for inactivity for the last 2 months. We are very active in all tournaments and want like minded people. I am a very active Archmage and am online daily. I don’t micromanage and I try to involve...
  4. Fe Allinor (Arendyll) Need 4 active players.

If you are looking for a forever home...come visit Fe Allinor...great fellowship...everyone is helpful and laid back...no drama...no stress..we work hard in all tournaments because we love Elvenar...we have 15 very active people and 7 who are not so active. We need 4 people wanting to have fun...
  5. Fe Allinor is Recruiting Active Players

Fe Allinor Is Recruiting Active Members at this time. Rank-839 and climbing. Ranking points-283199. We have 7 openings (I expelled members that have been inactive for 2 months) and need people that love tournaments and the challenges as much as we do. There is no stress, and we have a great...
  6. Fe Allinor in Need of Active Players

Fe Allinor has 21 members. After I posted this thread in November we got 3 really good new members. We need a few more active people to have as much fun as we do. No stress, no drama just fun and active. We love to participate in any event. We are all relatively new to the game and are having...