• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Vlnik

1. Vlnik

Witch's hut

Hi I found out I already have one Witch's hut, but it is lower chapter, so I would like to get a new one before evolving it. Can it still appear in my Magic academy if I already have one or if I would sell the one I have?
  2. Vlnik

Any active player is welcomed

We are fastly going forward and still have some open spaces. There are still no requirement for join, however longer than week inactivity is reason to be kicked out (unless you announce it in advance)
  3. Vlnik

Any active player is welcomed

Hi, only a week ago we set up a new fellowship "Way to prosperity". I would say we are a good team of active players, we are not playing for long at this server, but some of us have experiences. As we are almost at the start, we don't have special requirment for new members either, as long as...