• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Vonnah

1. Answered 1x1 buildings

Ok, thank you very much. I just wasn't sure if there was a way to see how much in total benefits you were getting, when putting in more than one. It doesn't seem to show that anywhere. I checked my culture building with the hover tip, that has the Ensorcelled Endowment applied, but it wasn't...
  2. Answered 1x1 buildings

Not really any one in particular. The example I have right now is the 1x1 Glittering Baubles for example: If I click on my 1x1 Glittering Bauble, it tells what it is doing for my city: Expires In 35 days... Culture 360, "Ensorcelled Endowment" is increased by +0.75%. I have several of them, if I...
  3. Answered 1x1 buildings

Was wondering about the 1x1 buildings that you get in some events. They add culture and sometime special effects as well. My question is this, do they stack? I know the culture does but what about the special effects? If I have 5 of them does it make sense to put them all in my city at one time...