• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Vysanthea

1. Vysanthea

Autumn Zodiac Event Discussion Thread

I haven't gotten very many of the daily prizes and when I do I get multiples. It's rather annoying.
  2. Vysanthea

The first day of the event I got 3 of the daily prize. I have yet to get one since. And the artifacts are taking forever to collect. I am also disappointed.
  3. Vysanthea

brown bear

I didn't know anything about the bears until this event. I actually wish I had thought to wait to place the moon bear until I had gathered some artifacts. The other bears seem to offer more of what I need than the moon bear. I have the brown and polar bear in my summonings and I almost got the...
  4. Vysanthea

I also found that disappointing. With the tasks talking so long to complete it's making it hard to even attain bear artifacts for the moon bear let alone craft ones for the other bears. I kinda feel mislead by the video.
  5. Vysanthea

Discussion The Air Traders Voyage Event Discussion

As of right now I can't see how many tasks I've completed because the task is locked for another 8 1/2 hours. This has been happening for the last few days and once a task opens it takes hours to complete. Did this happen to you? I am also concerned I won't get the ferris wheel because I'm...
  6. Vysanthea

I've been enjoying this event. I'm happy to say that I have the whole setup and it's been helpful. I wish everything didn't take up so much space, though. And apparently I hit the end of a quest line. So I have to wait, right now it says 8 1/2 hours. That's a bummer. *Edit* I am really...
  7. Vysanthea

I noticed it's taking longer and longer to scout. I am so glad I haven't reached the point when it takes 24 hours to scout! I think when I got that task it took 2.5 hours or 3 hours to scout the province I chose.
  8. Vysanthea

Good advice. I have been holding on to them. But I'll make sure not to disenchant them. :) Happy playing.
  9. Vysanthea

New Game Features Unfair Spire

I have gotten a couple before (when and why I don't remember) and they were in my summonings. This time that did not happen. I guess I thought that the "prize" was both but now that I think of it, I was excited about getting a residence in particular. I only had 3 at that lvl and a fourth...
  10. Vysanthea

At this point I purposefully avoid the chests with portal profit. I can't use it right now. My original post was just to vent. I often get the portal profit even if it is not a high percentage reward. Thank you for your reply. Happy playing.
  11. Vysanthea

That is true, as I said it was a couple of weeks ago. I was Maybe I shall. I didn't realize I was opening a can of worms when I made my original post but it is what it is. Happy playing.
  12. Vysanthea

Gotcha, I assumed as much but thought I'd put it out there. Thank you for your reply. :)
  13. Vysanthea

So to be clear I was trying for the, (I think) 20 KP with the, (I guess red) chest that needed 160 crystals. Currently it isn't one of my options, so I can't say for sure. Currently, if I choose the "red chest" it costs 84 jewels and offers... . Just before my original post the KP was at the...
  14. Vysanthea

Like I said it was a couple of weeks ago but the reward was either a workshop or a residence. I thought it said both but maybe I am wrong. For the spire I don't actually pay much attention to what I "may' receive. I do the encounter just to advance. I have learned that you don't always get the...