• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by WebScorpion2

1. WebScorpion2

Looking for active members to join the Young at Heart fellowship.

Update: We've picked up 3 new active members and still have a couple slots to fill. That may be enough to bump us into Gold Spire and we are already exceeding our normal 12 chests in the tourney. Time to jump in before we fill up!
  2. WebScorpion2

Darn...that free stuff thing almost always works. ;) Here's the deal...we've been around for a while and we've got a few people who've become dormant. It's not fair to the active members to ask them to carry the folks who are not logging in so we'd like to replace them with active folks who...
  3. WebScorpion2

*** FREE STUFF!!! FREE STUFF!!! *** If you join our Fellowship (Young at Heart) and score 1 point in the next Tournament you will receive: 1 Blueprint 5 Royal Restorations 19 Relics 6 Magical Manufacturing enchantments 5 Power of Provision enchantments 3 Ensorcelled Endowment enchantments 1...
  4. WebScorpion2

Active Players Needed to share our blueprints

You should probably mention your fellowship's name... ;)
  5. WebScorpion2

Young at Heart is looking for active members who like the challenge of striving for the top of the Spire, pushing for a tourney score that's better than your last one, and chatting with a bunch of like-minded Elvenar players. We are also the sister fellowship of Old Souls, a top ten FS, and...
  6. WebScorpion2

Quick Ashen Phoenix question.

I think I found my answer here: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ashen-phoenix-in-crafting.16802/ In case anyone else wants to know the answer. ;)
  7. WebScorpion2

Quick Ashen Phoenix question.

Does the Ashen Phoenix come up in the crafting rotation like the other phoenixes? I have a base but it is 2 chapters old and would rather craft an updated one than spending 32 RRs to upgrade the base I have.
  8. WebScorpion2

What Song are You Listening to?

This caught me at a good time. Here's the next 5 on my playlist: Beast of Burden - Rolling Stones Be Good (Lion's Song) - Gregory Porter She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy - Kenny Chesney Cello Suit No. 1 in G Major - Johann Sebastian Bach, Yo-Yo Ma Baby, I'm Jealous - Bebe Rexha (feat. Doja Cat)
  9. WebScorpion2

Bear Artifacts leaving craft rotation

Ok, at my ArchMage's suggestion I sent in a help request to Inno support. They apologized and awarded me a free Bear Artifact. They didn't even take the 2 Moon Bear Artifacts, so they went above and beyond what I expected. I take back all those bad things I said out loud yesterday. :) If...
  10. WebScorpion2

Bear Artifacts leaving craft rotation

We waited to go to the pit and tried to fill in as much of the 3rd map as possible before claiming our artifacts. I got my 2nd one and never saw the bear artifacts in the crafting menu again. I am online for most of the day, but had 0 opportunities to craft my 2 Moon Bear Artifacts into a Bear...